Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Anyone stayed at HOJO lately?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Anyone stayed at HOJO lately?

I have reservations at 3 hotels for our 20th wedding anniversary the first week of Dec! One is HOJO for the DL view and at the Entertainment rate of I believe $65.00 a night. (Somewhere in there.)

Has anyone stayed there lately? Any reviews you'd care to share?

Thanks!
    ***** - Loved IT
    38.89%
    **** - Good Hotel
    38.89%
    *** - OK
    0.00%
    ** - Some Issues
    11.11%
    * - Not a Good Experience
    11.11%

Re: Anyone stayed at HOJO lately?

I have just been looking at their website, and they have a message board on their website. I know this probarbly won't excite you, but their new water park looks cool!! Kids would LOVE it!!

pictures of castaway cove here

HojoAnaheim Innsider Boards &bull; View topic - Castaway Cove Open Now!

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

Comment

The HoJo has put a lot of work into the property. It looks fantastic and we are hearing very good things about the new pool and reception areas.
      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
      Save

Comment

the reason I looked at the property was from a link here on micechat LOL

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
        Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
        Originally Posted by MWalton
        :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
          The HoJo has put a lot of work into the property. It looks fantastic and we are hearing very good things about the new pool and reception areas.
          I am more concerned about the room itself. The pool and such don't interest me, though I know they do people with kiddos. I want to know the bathroom and room are spotless! ha! I am a clean freak at hotels!

Comment

LOVE IT
            Can't imagine it's changed much lately!
            I'm excited to see the new water park!
            Good morning, son
            In twenty years from now
            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
            And I can tell you 'bout today
            And how I picked you up and everything changed
            It was pain
            Sunny days and rain
            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
              LOVE IT
              Can't imagine it's changed much lately!
              I'm excited to see the new water park!
              Thanks NNL! I appreciate it.

Comment

I just stayed there in July. Room was spotless - extra clean sheets - perfect towels - and the carpets were super clean, our white socks stayed white!! We had extra pillows and the beds were great, I hadn't slept that good in awhile!!

I actually found the room cleaner than my last stay at either the Paradise Pier or even the Grand Californian.

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell1962 View Post
                  I just stayed there in July. Room was spotless - extra clean sheets - perfect towels - and the carpets were super clean, our white socks stayed white!! We had extra pillows and the beds were great, I hadn't slept that good in awhile!!

I actually found the room cleaner than my last stay at either the Paradise Pier or even the Grand Californian.
                  Thank you! Great to hear! Did you, by chance, have the larger rooms? Or the regular ones? Did you have the newer bedding? I have reservations for a park view...not that it matters. ha! I will be at the park most of the time and that's better than a view.

Comment

I will let you know in 29 days

Comment

Originally posted by Sheveyman View Post
                      I will let you know in 29 days
                      Awesome! Thanks so much. I will be there 2 months from today!

Comment

Does the HOJO offer a complimentary breakfast or the like? We stayed at the Desert Palms Inn & Suites this past July, and they had a complete complimentary breakfast every morning in their dining room. IT WAS FANTASTIC!!

Comment

Originally posted by disney-fan-reborn View Post
                          Does the HOJO offer a complimentary breakfast or the like? We stayed at the Desert Palms Inn & Suites this past July, and they had a complete complimentary breakfast every morning in their dining room. IT WAS FANTASTIC!!
                          I don't think they do. There are SO few that do this. I don't think HOJO is one of the ones who offer any breakfast.

Comment

No, no breakfast. We typically eat at MiMi's or MickeyD's.

It wasn't me, it was Lisa! :angel:

Comment

No breakfast is offered. We're not much breakfast eaters though, that isn't so important to us.

We stayed in a regular room ... in the first bldg. off the lobby. The bed was wonderful, so I figured we got the new bedding. We did have a fridge. but no microwave. The only down fall was that we were on the back of the building and the freeway was kinda loud. It really didn't make a difference to us because we sleep with the tv on (I know, bad habit!) and when we got back to the room late each night I think I was asleep before my head hit the pillow!

Mimi's is right next door ... we had dinner there our first night and only stopped for a to go coffee at McDonalds on our way to DL. When I'm on vacation, I'm on VACATION and try not to worry about fixing food.

I stressed myself before this last trip on where to stay ... I think I read dozens and dozens of hotel reviews. The only property with a consistent good rating was Hojos. And, that's where I've stayed the last few trips and never have had a problem.

Good luck!! Next trip (in March) I'll probably get the park view room.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X