Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bay Club & Marina San Diego

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bay Club & Marina San Diego

    Has anyone stayed at this hotel recently?

    The reviews on Trip Advisor are over a year old.

    I am torn between this hotel & Best Western Island Palms.

    Any opinion would be appareciated.

    Thanks.

  • #2
    Re: Bay Club & Marina San Diego

    Originally posted by jonsmom View Post
    Has anyone stayed at this hotel recently?

    The reviews on Trip Advisor are over a year old.

    I am torn between this hotel & Best Western Island Palms.

    Any opinion would be appareciated.

    Thanks.
    I hold my board meetings at both hotels. My visiting members prefer the Bay Club although they say both hotels are nice. I haven't received a complaint yet so I think you'll be fine with either hotel.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Bay Club & Marina San Diego

      Originally posted by GrouchyRob View Post
      I hold my board meetings at both hotels. My visiting members prefer the Bay Club although they say both hotels are nice. I haven't received a complaint yet so I think you'll be fine with either hotel.
      Thanks GrouchyRob - Bay Club also
      has a full breakfast & shuttle to/from airport.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Bay Club & Marina San Diego

        Originally posted by jonsmom View Post
        Thanks GrouchyRob - Bay Club also
        has a full breakfast & shuttle to/from airport.
        Forgot about those added benefits. I'll let you know what they serve for breakfast, I'll be at the Bay Club tomorrow for a meeting.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Bay Club & Marina San Diego

          Thank you so much!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Bay Club & Marina San Diego

            Scrambled eggs, bacon, hashed browns, toast and drinks.

            They require that you purchase alcoholic beverages from the bar for the pool/ jacuzzi area (1st time I've seen the sign in the pool area). Check out Humphrey's concert schedule, you may get a free concert (audio, not visual) Hotels in San Diego | Shelter Island Hotels | Humphrey's Half Moon Inn & Suites, San Diego, CA

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Bay Club & Marina San Diego

              Thanks Rob - sounds very good. Such a tedious job you have

              Joanne

              Comment

              Ad Widget

              Collapse
              Working...
              X