This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planning trip for Spring of 2009

Hi everyone! I'm planning on going to Disneyland with my boyfriend sometime in spring of 2009. What times are the parks usually open around this time of year? And what hotels would you suggest!?

Re: Planning trip for Spring of 2009

bummer, it seems like no one responded to your query. I'm an infrequent visitor so I'm no expert, but I've stayed at the Candy Cane Inn and really enjoyed it. Lots of people stay at the Howard Johnson's and swear by it.

Comment

My fave hotel is the Anabella, I am staying there next week its beautiful. If you have AAA you get 10% off your room rate too so that is cool.

Comment

Originally posted by BriDorough05 View Post
        My fave hotel is the Anabella, I am staying there next week its beautiful. If you have AAA you get 10% off your room rate too so that is cool.
        Actually the Annabella and their sister hotel the Carousel have special MiceChat discounts that sometime are equal or greater than the AAA ones.

http://micechat.com/forums/3370741-post3.html

Oh, and HoJo's is also a sponsoring site and also has a MiceChat discount of 15% if you call the Anaheim motel direct!
        Last edited by penguinsoda; 01-16-2009, 11:05 PM.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Anabella or HoJo for sure!!!
          Good morning, son
          In twenty years from now
          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
          And I can tell you 'bout today
          And how I picked you up and everything changed
          It was pain
          Sunny days and rain
          I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

There are quite a few good hotels nearby. There are also several deals being offered for both resorts & plane travel.

If you know your dates & would like some price quote contact any of us over at Magical Travel & we would be happy to see what is available for you. There is never a charge for our service & we take all the hassel out of booking a vacation for you.

If not us, look for "Authorized Disney Vacation Planners" logo on whatever agencies web site you choose. This assures you of travel planners with excellent experience in book all things Disney.
            Lindsy - former Res Center CM (10 years)
            www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum:thumbup:

Look for this logo when booking Disney.
            Lynmagicaltravel@aol.com
            Favorite Sites for latest news:
            WDWNewToday.com
            WaltDisneyBoards.com
            DisneyReporter.net.ms

Comment

I just booked at the Annabella and they are running a 50% off on Thursday nights with a two night stay. It is a pretty good deal

Comment

We stayed at the Annabella when we went to Disneyland last year. It is a nice clean hotel, great people work there, and their hot tub is a life saver after a long day of walking.

Hope you are able to find something that works for you.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X