This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Best Restaurant In Garden Walk

What is the best restaurant to eat at the Garden Walk? Bubba Gumps? Cheesecake Factory?? Or PF Changs'?

What else is there??

I am thinking of going out to eat next week for my Birthday and was wondering where I should go.

Re: Best Restaurant In Garden Walk

Depends what you are in the mood for. I personally love PF Changs.

Comment

Bubba Gumps was good. But they added an 18% gratuity and I was just paying for myself. It's kind of a pet peeve of mine when they do that. But the server was very good so I didn't complain. It's when they add the gratuity and the service is lousy that I get a little upset about that.

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessY View Post
        Depends what you are in the mood for. I personally love PF Changs.
        Agreed. I haven't been to a Bubba Gump's yet........and am not terribly fond of Cheesecake Factory - other than for cheesecake.

Comment

I vote for Roy's Hawaiian Fusion. Great food, great service.

Comment

If they have anything that's not part of a corporate conglomerate chain, in other words local ownership with good food and service, that's the place I'd like to go to.

With the kind of overhead they'd have being in such a place I'm assuming that a local operation like that has been priced out of the market.

Unfortunately it's probably a bit much to ask for in this day and age.

-- Barry
            God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co is simply a very Best Restaurant, Values, Foods, Services and History. Thanks for sharing this post. Keep it up
              uk visit visa

Comment

We've enjoyed Bubba Gump's at USH CityWalk numerous times, as well as their locations in Monterey, San Francisco and Long Beach.

We just tried the new one at the Resort this past T-Day vacation and were pleased.

PF Chang's is another nice place to enjoy a meal.

Since it is for YOUR B-Day, go to a place that you'll enjoy!

Morton's is just down Harbor if you like steaks.

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuddles McHenry View Post
                  Lisa and I second the vote.

Note, Roy's is upscale and a bit more expensive than the other restaurants at AGW on Katella.

Looking for something cheaper, I like Bar Louie's Menu. Also has a great Happy Hour deal.
                  Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

does bubba gumps take reservations?

where do you recommend I park if I'm going there?
                    Hoping to raise enough money to go to DL from Pennsylvania with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. (We went there on our honeymoon!)

If you would like to contribute to the cause for a relatively poor private school teacher. Please private message me. I'd be very thankful.

Comment

I have almost all of those restaurants, except Bubba Gump's in Vegas here as they are all chains.

Roy's without question wins hands down, although like the previous post said...It is much pricier than the other restaurants, but worth it in my opinion. More like a Napa Rose quality place IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Yackerz View Post
                        does bubba gumps take reservations?

where do you recommend I park if I'm going there?
                        GardenWalk has a huge parking structure that you can access off either Katella or Disney Way. There's usually plenty of parking and it's a short walk back to the Katella restaurants. Parking there is free for two hours, three with validation (I think).

Comment

Originally posted by Cuddles McHenry View Post
                          Another vote for Roy's. They have a reasonably priced three course meal for $35 (appetizer/entree/dessert). I've had it a few times and I think it's great value, considering the quality of food and service you get. The price is in line with the DLR dining. My friends say the Anaheim restaurant is better than the other SoCal locations (I've only been to the Anaheim). I've seen people go in with jeans/shorts, even a CM in their 'whites' costume, but for the most part people are nicely dressed. If you let them know that you're celebrating a special occasion, you get a treat. 8>)

Earlier this week my friend wanted to eat dinner at Wine Country Trattoria in DCA, so we did, but had dessert at Roy's.....melting hot chocolate souflle...yummy!

Other restaurants I've eaten around the DLR, Napa Rose (use to go there for anniversary, now Roy's), Yamabuki, Goofy's (great buffet), Steakhouse 55, Hook's Pointe, Storyteller's, Lilo and Stitch Buffet (thumbs up), Blue Bayou (thumbs down compare to what it use to be), Catal (thumbs up), Brennan's, Rainforest, Cheesecake Factory (thumbs up), PF Chang and Joe's Crab Shack.

Where ever you go, have fun and Happy BDay!

Comment

I've heard great things about the Roy's in other parts of the country. I'm dying to go to the one in Tampa.

I've heard good things about other PF Chang's locations as well.

Cheesecake Factory is one of my favorite restaurants. The food is awesome (HUGE portions) and the cheesecake is the best I've ever had. I love the variety of flavors (around 30). I always try to try a different one every time.

Comment

I don't have anything against Bubba Gump's, it's decent, but I know too many people who got sick eating there at the MC 3 year anniversary, so I'm scared of that one!
                              A signature should go here.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X