Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Anyone stay at Dolphins Cover Resort lately?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone stay at Dolphins Cover Resort lately?

We're going to be staying there this Sunday-Saturday, and I've been reading the reviews (we didn't pick it, got it through RCI and for free) and the reviews are bad, but they are also a year or more old. I'm finding no new reviews on it.

I'm looking at pictures and the pictures are cute, but the reviews totally tell a different story you know?

I just need to know if I need to bring my own towels, sheets, bug spray and disinfectent.

Re: Anyone stay at Dolphins Cover Resort lately?

We stayed there last year as a gift. It was orginally an apartment complex, but now timeshare. We stayed there a whole week and didn't have a problems, it is an older complex, and the carpet wasn't the cleanest. It is a gated community which we really liked and overall, we liked it and plan on staying there again as a gift from my aunt and uncle again for XMas 09.

Comment

Re: Anyone stay at Dolphins Cover Resort lately?

Great, thank you Jacky!

We could really care less about clean carpets, I was just worried about bugs and things falling apart.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X