Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Wi-Fi at Local Starbucks

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Wi-Fi at Local Starbucks

I used to use the one on Valley View, as that was on my way into the park and near the freeway, but that shut down recently. Does anyone know if the Starbucks on Harbor/Ball or if the one on Lincoln has ATT wifi?

thanks,

TJ

Re: Wi-Fi at Local Starbucks

Every starbucks i've been into has had AT&T wifi. I'd assume those do too.

Comment

Yes, I've used the WiFi (AT&T) at the Starbucks on Harbor/Ball (at the Chevron station). BTW, I'm pretty sure you can still get free WiFi in the lobby of the GCH also. This would be a more convenient alternative if you're already on property.

Originally posted by ThatGuyChris View Post
      Every starbucks i've been into has had AT&T wifi. I'd assume those do too.
      It's a legitimate question in the area... as many of the smaller Starbucks locations are in/near the lobbies of the local hotels (Hyatt, Crowne Plaza, etc.). These are not "real" Starbucks, however (SBUX corporate owned) so they do not have AT&T WiFi hotspots.
      Last edited by DOOM BGI; 01-02-2009, 01:44 PM.
      --Jonathan

Comment

I had WiFi yesterday at White Water Snacks. I'm pretty sure you can get WiFi in all of the Disneyland Resort hotels.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X