Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

Howard Johnson Anaheim Resort - Official MiceChat Partner Hotel

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Howard Johnson Anaheim Resort - Official MiceChat Partner Hotel

Thank you so much for the quick replies and the map!

I don't know why I didn't think of google...Doh!

I can't wait to use it to avoid the rush!

Thanks again.

Comment

Sorry is this has already been asked but how is the ART from the Hojo's? How many other stops are there? Where at the DL shuttle drop does it stop? I've always walked from Hojo's but I had a back injury and need to limit my walking as much as possible. I have a res at Best Western Anaheim Inn which is much closer but the Hojo is much cheaper with the AP discount. Any info and opinions on taking ART from Hojo would be much appreciated! Thanks.

Comment

Here is an ART route map. Check it out.

http://www.rideart.org/pdfs/ARTRouteMap_SprgSmr10.pdf

Comment

I have never stayed at the HoJo before now, but I am doing just that for MiceChat's 6th Anniversary celebration. Actually, I am coming for a full week. I will be arriving the Wednesday before, and staying until the Wednesday after. I got a great rate on the HoJo website because I am staying for longer than 3 nights. I know many people say the walk is short, however I purchased my ART passes for the full 8 days that I will be there. I figure it's nice to have the pass on the nights when I will be staying late in the parks. You know how the feet can ache after being on them all day. Also, I can use the pass to perhaps get from Disneyland to check out Garden Walk during my trip. The passes came very quickly in the mail, and I was only charged a $1 shipping charge.

I am excited to stay at this hotel.
          BarbaraAnn

Comment

Just got back from 6 nights at Hojo. Once again, everything was fabulous. The one small problem was remedied immediately. Stayed in building 2.
            Love the gift shop.
            Took the short cut from the park at the end of the days....
            Can't wait to go again!!!

Comment

So my fiance and I are planning to stay at the HoJo for our next trip. We would LOVE a view of disney, but there's only two of us. Would we need to get a room with two beds? Also is there anyway I can book THROUGH Disney but request those rooms?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Just booked our stay for December!!!! I am so excited to stay here after reading all the great reviews!! I have booked a King room, does anyone know how roomy these are? We will be traveling with our 16 month old and will have her pack and play to sleep in. I just want to be sure there will be enough room to set it up. Thank you for any info you can share with me!

Comment

Im planning to try to stay for a night at the HoJo in march

I dont know how much rooms are with the discount?
                  also..how do i use the discount too?
                  My Art site
                  http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyFan28 View Post
                    Im planning to try to stay for a night at the HoJo in march

I dont know how much rooms are with the discount?
                    also..how do i use the discount too?
                    MiceChat.com | Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel

Look here.

Comment

I am looking to stay in October 2011 and I need the Kids Suite and they only have available a room that indicates Faces Highway...should I stay Clear of this room also do the Kids suites have the Skylights in the rooms? the light will wake me foresure.

Comment

Working...
                      X