This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Best Hotel Pool?

My kids want to stay at a hotel near Disneyland with the best/coolest pool. What is it? Disney or non-Disney?

Re: Best Hotel Pool?

Hands down...

The Neverland Pool at the DL Hotel.

A close second- the pool at the PPH.

Comment

Thanks. How is the pool at Howard Johnsons?

Comment

During our one (and only) stay there, we didn't think about using a pool.

Sorry...

Comment

If your kids are little, the HoJo pool is nice.
          I haven't been in the last three years (it was new when we went), but it had little sprinkler-like things that sprayed up - my little ones liked it.

Other than that, just a nice big pool.
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
          -Roald Dahl
          sigpic

Comment

Neverland pool: It looks nice, but i don't use public pools. I can tell you there were quite a few screaming kids in it.

Comment

Neverland pool if you wanna keep the magic of Disneyland and feel it after park ours or before this is the best kid friendly!Paridise pier is cool too so is the Grand California!Never been in any non Disney pools!

Comment

Don't worry about not actually being a guest of the hotel. If you go during the busy season, you can walk into pretty much any of the hotel pools! My friends and I do it all the time during the summer. We just kick back, relax, and order food/drinks poolside! Neverland pool is definitely my favorite!

My best score ever!

Comment

Originally posted by duckiedianne View Post
                  Don't worry about not actually being a guest of the hotel. If you go during the busy season, you can walk into pretty much any of the hotel pools! My friends and I do it all the time during the summer.

We just kick back, relax, and order food/drinks poolside!

Oh, OK... That must have been you that charged $85 to my room w/o me knowing! I was wondering who made the "poolside" charges!!!

:lmao:

Comment

Originally posted by SCUBAbe View Post
                    Neverland pool: It looks nice, but i don't use public pools.

You don't know what you're missing!

As far as the water goes, just treat it like being in mexico... Don't drink it!!!

:lol:

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolMickey View Post
                      You don't know what you're missing!

As far as the water goes, just treat it like being in mexico... Don't drink it!!!

:lol:
                      yeah, I have my own pool...I don't have any desire to swim in a toilet.

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolMickey View Post
                        Oh, OK... That must have been you that charged $85 to my room w/o me knowing! I was wondering who made the "poolside" charges!!!

:lmao:

haha! You can charge to rooms?!!? THat's crazy! We always pay in cash or by card right at the pool! You'd think that they would ask for a key card or something to charge to the rooms!

My best score ever!

Comment

The Grand Californian also has a cool slide for their pool
                          Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                          An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                          Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                          Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X