This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Knott's Berry Farm

So I'm heading out to California in September and I'm considering a day trip to Knott's Berry Farm, but I've not stepped foot in the place since the classic days before Cedar Fair brought them out. Has the park been ruin by all the coasters that have been built up around?
    Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Re: Knott's Berry Farm

The answer is a matter of opinion. There certainly are many more coasters since Cedar Fair took over; the most recent ones are Silver Bullet, Sierra Sidewinder, and the Pony Express. There is still plenty of charm to be found at Knott's, but yes, there are many areas where coaster tracks loom over Indian tents and ghost town shacks.

Comment

knott's is ok at least. I only go there during the halloween haunt.

Comment

This is one place that I really want to see. When we were in Anahiem last year, we didn't have time. So next year when we go this is going to be one of my stops.

I think you should go, just to see for yourself. You will never know till you go.

Comment

What are the lines generally like out at Knott's?
          Hoping to raise enough money to go to DL from Pennsylvania with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. (We went there on our honeymoon!)

If you would like to contribute to the cause for a relatively poor private school teacher. Please private message me. I'd be very thankful.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X