Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

How much extra would you spend for a Magic Morning?

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] How much extra would you spend for a Magic Morning?

Imagine you are going to Disneyland for one trip in your lifetime.
    (As will probably be the case for me)

If you could buy a Magic Morning on top of your ticket, how much extra would you be willing to spend for it?

(For me, I can either buy a 1 day hopper ticket and cram all I can in that day, buy a 2 day hopper ticket and probably get a day and a half in at Disneyland, or buy a 3 day park hopper ticket and get about 2 days total use out of it + the magic morning)
    Nothing
    52.63%
    $10
    15.79%
    $20
    21.05%
    $30
    5.26%
    $40
    0.00%
    $50 or up
    5.26%
    Hoping to raise enough money to go to DL from Pennsylvania with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. (We went there on our honeymoon!)

If you would like to contribute to the cause for a relatively poor private school teacher. Please private message me. I'd be very thankful.

Re: How much extra would you spend for a Magic Morning?

$25.

I'm cheap. :lol:
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

If you stay one night @ the Disneyland Hotel you get the magic morning for free
      without Love in a dream, it will never come true...

Comment

you get the magic morning with a ticket from the disneyland site to. hey, I thought you were going to kep all your questions to one thread? :lol: your taking over the board. You have a while, breath a deep breath and relax, this will be a great trip if you do less over planing and relax
        -------------------------------------------
        I miss dole whips......... can someone mail me one??

Comment

I would rather them have the extra hours like in Disney World. (i like to sleep in)

Comment

Originally posted by MouselyGrateful View Post
            If you stay one night @ the Disneyland Hotel you get the magic morning for free
            It also costs $100+ more than my other hotel to stay there, with that much money I might as well just get my 3 day park hopper :-P.
            So thats a no to that thought in my opinion.

I think I'm going to love my hotel:
            Ayres Hotel Anaheim:
            Ayres Hotel Anaheim (Anaheim, CA) - Hotel Reviews - TripAdvisor
            Hoping to raise enough money to go to DL from Pennsylvania with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. (We went there on our honeymoon!)

If you would like to contribute to the cause for a relatively poor private school teacher. Please private message me. I'd be very thankful.

Comment

Originally posted by Mommyto4 View Post
              you get the magic morning with a ticket from the disneyland site to. hey, I thought you were going to kep all your questions to one thread? :lol: your taking over the board. You have a while, breath a deep breath and relax, this will be a great trip if you do less over planing and relax
              A ticket.. you mean a 3 day park hopper ticket. If I could get a Magic Morning with a ticket, I might consider only getting a 2 day park hopper.
              However, for $36 extra on top of a 2 day park hopper, I can get a Magic morning + an extra 1/4 day at the park.. (since I don't have time for an extra full day)...

Well I could get a 2 day park hopper ticket, I guess?~ HMMMM>>>>>!@

Sorry to take over the board hehe... I just needed to make a new post in order to post a poll.

Comment

Originally posted by Yackerz View Post
                It also costs $100+ more than my other hotel to stay there, with that much money I might as well just get my 3 day park hopper :-P.
                So thats a no to that thought in my opinion.

I think I'm going to love my hotel:
                Ayres Hotel Anaheim:
                Ayres Hotel Anaheim (Anaheim, CA) - Hotel Reviews - TripAdvisor
                I would rather have mine across the street :lol: to far to drive and we can walk back and forth for pool time and rest .
                -------------------------------------------
                I miss dole whips......... can someone mail me one??

Comment

Originally posted by Mommyto4 View Post
                  I would rather have mine across the street :lol: to far to drive and we can walk back and forth for pool time and rest .
                  What's to say I just won't use your hotel for pool time, and a bit of rest and escape from Disneyland lol.

My fiancee don't like to swim anyhow nor do I unless its super hot. I don't mind it though, so that is no big deal to me.

Comment

Ok I wasn't sure where you were staying. But I agree The Pool @ DLH is great in the middle of the day and then you take the monorail back into the park. Just thinking it is your honeymoon and all. The Ayres Hotel is nice, but far... good news the (anaheim resort shuttle the "ART: #route 15 takes you to and from your hotel/park for $3.50 a day. This Might help with parking at least. check it out http://www.RideArt.org
                    without Love in a dream, it will never come true...

Comment

Magic mornings aren't worth it to me. The breakfast is crappy and I'd rather sleep in an hour more than fight all the little kids to the front of the lines. lol
                      Shopping:
                      1. www.disneystore.com
                      2. "Disneyland Delivears" (800) 362-4533, dldelivears@disney.com
                      3. Convert Best Buy CC points into Disney Gift Cards
                      4. Convert Disney CC points into Disneyland Tickets

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X