This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Sit-down Restaurant at Disneyland

Love the polace for comments and pictures solide on over to the Disneyland menu page for the info on Celebration
    Restaurant

Disneyland Resort Information
    judimouse

Mousefest 2008 here we come

http://www.tinkstravel.com

http://www.dlresortinfo.com

Re: New Sit-down Restaurant at Disneyland

You mean to tell me that this is open already? Wow that was fast! And the food looks really good. I can't wait to go there!

Comment

That looks so yummy,i will be going there !!!
      -------------------------------------------
      I miss dole whips......... can someone mail me one??

Comment

is it 28 dollars for all you can eat or how does that work. He kept ssaying he ate 2.5 plates?

The table shows two pots. Does the price of the food include one pot of chicken and one of ribs plus the sides?

thats a lot of food for one person, if it is all that food for the price of one then what stops two people from eating from the same serving?

I would like to hear from people that visit

Comment

How cool does that look! I'm especially intrigued by the cupcakes. Certainly hope they're better than those served at the 50th. :ap:
          MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

The food indeed does look promising. But the pricing intimidates me, even for Disney. If the point indeed is to eat yourself into oblivion to justify the nearly 30 dollar cost, that makes it hard for someone like me, trying to deal with weight issues and diabetes.

I guess, not having been there to see what actually goes on, I'd like tosee an option for a smaller portion, at a smaller price!

Otherwise, I'm all for what appears to be a much needed return of barbecue at Big Thunder.

And gee, now that they have a working Pavillion kitchen, how about a return of the Polynesian Revue, and all that great food of the Tahitian Terrace?
            God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

man those desserts look awesome, and they're in a GREAT presentation
              Will there be screams when the sun sets,
              -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
              elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
              Originally posted by pratt55
              Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Originally posted by Radiobarry View Post
                And gee, now that they have a working Pavillion kitchen, how about a return of the Polynesian Revue, and all that great food of the Tahitian Terrace?
                ummm.....Tahitian Terrace.....great show and good food
                sigpicI reject your reality and substitute my own

Comment

Remember that the $28.99 posted price does not include tax and tip. AND the tip is added at the time you pay. So the actual cost is closer to $37.

Comment

Mother's Day Priority Seating already made for the Wolfpack. Looks great, thanks for the pics Judi!
                    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

it looks good....not $30 good though. i'm not sure i care $30 enough for that entertainment. now if i get to watch fantasmic while eating it...:lol:

flower gleam & glow...

Comment

Thanks for the link, the whole set-up looks great. And it's fantastic that they have a vegan option that looks awesome! :thumbup:

Comment

Anybody here visited this yet? How would it work for us single guests?
                          *plays 'Lonely' song*
                          Disney FAQ#275: What is DCA?
                          DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfy View Post
                            Mother's Day Priority Seating already made for the Wolfpack. Looks great, thanks for the pics Judi!

Have a great time!

See you there! hehe

Comment

Judging from the photos, I think I'll go elsewhere.

I'm really upset; Disneyland needs a good BBQ place, but not one that charges almost 40 dollars per person (when you add in tip and such) for food that I'm assuming is no better than the average restaurant. Perhaps if it were like 20 dollars per person, then I'd probably be more open to go. But this is just a blatant rip-off, abusing clientele who hold fond memories of the "old" BBQ joint.

Think about it; if my whole family were to go eat there (which usually includes 6 adults), then that is (6 times 40) $240 dollars -- if each one was to buy their own meal.

I think I'll pass and buy an iPod classic instead.

CHECK OUT MY NEW MUSIC LOOP THAT I DESIGNED
                              FOR AUTUMN TIME AT DISNEYLAND!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL6fk6Ua54k

With kindest regards,
                              Maleficent Fan

disneymusicsamples | magicmusic.net

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X