Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Staybridge Suites

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Staybridge Suites

We have been searching for a nice place to stay during our Disney vacation for our family of Seven. Staybridge suites has large two bedroom suites, and FREE breakfast which will save us a ton of money. All the reviews I have read online are positive, so I am thinking this is the place for us. Has anyone ever stayed here?

Re: Staybridge Suites

Just to clarify, this is for Anaheim.

Comment

For the sake of it...There are no nearby restaurant around the area and no nearby convenience store. Also it is too far from DL.

Comment

great hotel, almost a full kitchen [ no oven ]. a short drive to disney or take the art shuttle. breakfast is ok.

Comment

We love staybridge, the two room suites are great, nice pool.
          spunky likes to suck that 3rd nipple(why am I your sig line........freak)! - Posted by my good friend Samsma

Comment

Staybridge suites is simply great. It is very nice staying there
            Best Corfu Hotel, Pelion hotel

Comment

Just a note -- Staybridge Suites is like an extended-stay place and they only do very light housekeeping. No new sheets, vacuuming, etc. We have stayed at the Homewood Suites by Hilton and LOVE it. They have 2 BR/2 BT rooms and a great free breakfast. Both are not in walking distance so you have to drive & park or take the ART bus.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X