This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Review] Stonefire Grill

I recently tried Stonefire Grill in Irvine. It's similar to Pat & Oscars (where you order at the front desk, then the servers bring the food to your table) only the food is more on the BBQ side. The food was phenomenal. We tried the babyback ribs, which were very big and meaty, as well as the tri-tip. Half of the tri-tip had BBQ sauce (more savory than sweet) and the other half had garlic butter. The tri-tip was melt in your mouth tender. I personally liked the BBQ sauce better than the garlic butter, although they were both great. Breadsticks were smaller and skinnier than those at P&O, but really good, with a lot of garlic. Along with the meal we tried the Greek salad, which was chopped and yummy. Self serve drinks. Service was excellent as well!

There are 5 locations in OC and LA, which is a bummer because I'm south of San Diego. I highly recommend it! The website is stonefiregrilldotcom.

Re: Stonefire Grill

Sure thing! I have been there and the food is awesome. A must try for everyone.

Comment

sounds yummy!
      i want to try some day!

Comment

oh i feel hungry. sounds very yummy.....i must try that...
        my heart is yours

Comment

There is a Stonefire Grill 5-10 minutes away from Six Flags Magic Mountain!!!

Just follow Magic Mountain Parkway until it ends, turn left, and then turn left onto Cinema Drive, and its about 1000ft down the block. It's a GREAT place to find GREAT food after a long day in the park!

"Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom." -- James 3:13

Comment

Stonefire- love it! We don't go there nearly enough.
            A signature should go here.

Comment

I love Stonfire Grill. My favorite is their tri-tip bbq chopped salad...yum! And PeoplemoverMatt, that's the Stonefire I go to

Comment

Hmm..and you're 60 miles from Disneyland...I do believe we're most likely neighbors.

"Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom." -- James 3:13

Comment

Love stonefire grill! Dine in there when you get a chance must definitely be a try. Worth every penny you spend.
                  Last edited by queenJ; 05-11-2009, 08:37 PM.
                  losey...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X