This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Lion Hotel

Hotel: Red Lion
    Date of Stay: May 2, 2009
    Room: Standard 2 Queens (front desk told us they only had king/queens and all room are the same, no suites etc.)
    Cost: $94 bucks plus tax, we booked it the same day we arrived.
    Buildings: 2 (main has about 8-10 floors, smaller one has 4-5 floors)
    Food: 1 grab and go (frozen food, chips, drinks), 1 restaurant, and room service
    Pool: 1 (no hot tub at least from what we saw)
    Parking: As of May 5, 2009 parking is $15 a day (more than Disneyland, which is $12)
    Side Notes:

Overall: We enjoyed it very much but will probably only stay there again if we brought our dog along because personally I do not like staying at places that charge for parking. We were lucky enough to stay right before paid parking went into effect.

As you walk in the door

To the left is the bathroom door, which has a setting for the lights to turn on automatically when you enter.

Shampoo/Conditioner/Soap is Coconut Lime from Bath and Body Work.

Blow dryer and towels have their own cubby holes

Now on to the closet door

Inside closet

Passed the closet and bathroom you will find the microwave, coffee maker, and safe. Coffee is Wolfgang Puck brand, Ice Tea brand is Lipton

Flat screen

This water is not free, some unknown brand from Italy, $3 if you want it

The fridge is under the TV

Beds (excuse my fake Louis Vuitton bag)

Nightstand/another phone/iHome

Chair by window

Pool with Fire Pits

Two more of Fire Pits

View of ToT and blue IHOP roof

View of Fireworks

*Note: If my pictures seem oddly familiar it is because I posted this on one other disney site as well :blush:

Re: Red Lion Hotel

Thanks for the review! I was considering staying there in June... on easyclicktravel I can get a room for $58 a night... but that $15 parking fee... um. I know over the last year or so they have completely remodeled and upgraded everything, but I too find charging that much for parking, on top of the other resort fees they charge to be a bit much. Esp. when there are other places even closer that don't charge for parking. Yes, those places might not be as fancy, but seriously, I don't spend that much time in the room anyway.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Re: Red Lion Hotel

Wow... that looks really nice!!

Oh... they probably are charging for parking now to offset the cost of remodeling!!
      Good morning, son
      In twenty years from now
      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
      And I can tell you 'bout today
      And how I picked you up and everything changed
      It was pain
      Sunny days and rain
      I knew you'd feel the same things...

Ad Widget