This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Grad night???

So I just found out that they are hosting a grad night on the Thursday (/28)that I am planning on being there. So what does this mean to the daytime crowds of Disneyland? AND are the posted hours for the park accurate on the Disneyland website?

Re: Grad night???

Yes, those hours look correct as posted. They closed DCA at 6:00 on grad nites because they have some pre grad nite party there for a couple hours. Then they close Disneyland at 9:00 for grad nite. Attendance at the park will probably be about 10% less I'm guessing in disneyland. Maybe 25% less in DCA since it closes at 6:00 that day.

I'm going on a grad nite too and have asked similiar questions. No one has given me a reply on the attendance levels, but I'm just speculating
    Hoping to raise enough money to go to DL from Pennsylvania with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. (We went there on our honeymoon!)

If you would like to contribute to the cause for a relatively poor private school teacher. Please private message me. I'd be very thankful.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X