Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crazy to Walk to the Honda Center from DLR?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Crazy to Walk to the Honda Center from DLR?

I am thinking about an afternoon at the parks before an event at the Honda Center. Is it entirely plausible to walk to the Honda Center, to save $15?!

Is this absolutely nuts?! Anyone tried this? Tips are appreciated!!

Re: Crazy to Walk to the Honda Center from DLR?

Its a strait shot down Katella. A little over 3 miles. I wouldnt, I'd just pay the 15 bucks.
    I have spent 80 days of my life at Disneyland.

Comment

The Honda Center formerly the Pond of Anaheim? I definetly wouldn't do it in the summer. It's probably over 4 miles and down a major street with no shade.

Comment

I wouldn't do it. I'm sure there has to be an OCTA bus that can get you from DL to the Honda Center for a lotless than 15 bucks.

Comment

There might be a bus route?

I've never taken it but I just looked at the OCTA website and route 430 goes down Katella to the resort area?

OCTA - Schedule & Maps

My best score ever!

Comment

Certainly something that can be done, but kind of a long walk after spending time at the park. I think I'd pay the $15 dollars also.
            sigpic

Comment

Researching, and the OCTA 50 runs that corridor. Maybe walk there, and bus back?! It's going to be busy tonight, with an Angels game and the Circus. Woohoo!

Comment

At one point wasn't there a shuttle that would run from the ESPN Zone at Downtown Disney to the Angels games? (That might have been last season though...)
                www.OCMomActivities.blogspot.com Fun Adventures in Orange County, CA

*Submit your Disney blog posts here for upcoming Disney theme blog carnival! :ap: http://blogcarnival.com/bc/cprof_7906.html

www.brettandkyle.blogspot.com Disneyland through the eyes of kids

Comment

I'm probably responding too late but as an alternative to OCTA 50, you could also cross the street from the Honda Center to the Ayers Hotel and board the Anaheim Resort Transit Route #15 shuttle to DLR's shuttle area and vice versa.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X