No announcement yet.

Anaheim Garden Walk Dining Question?

Ad Widget

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Anaheim Garden Walk Dining Question?

Is there any good Restaurants at the Anaheim Garden Walk that make a good alternative to what can be found already at Downtown Disney. Any recomendations would be most welcome!
    Follow me on Twitter

Re: Anaheim Garden Walk Dining Question?

There are a WHOLE bunch of options, many of which are better than DtD IMHO...

Restaurants at The Shops at Anaheim GardenWalk | Dining in Orange County
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at

Not to mention that on busy days DTD can be unbearably crowded and wait times at restaurants borderline absurd. GardenWalk (though I've noticed a bit of an uptick in customers) is generally much easier to navigate and a much more pleasant experience on those busier DTD days!

As for your actual question, Darkbeer pretty much covered it all

I'm a fan of Anaheim GardenWalk. They have some really classy establishments. The movie theatre (go see a 21+ showing!) and bowling alley are absolutely fantastic. Restaurants are great. The retail shops have some room to grow, but they are not why I go there.... at least not yet.

And don't forget the discounts you get if you have a Disneyland AP...

Take your pick of some great offers just for Annual Passholders at Anaheim GardenWalk! Simply show your valid Annual Passport* and enjoy special savings at these participating locations:

Fresh Produce: 25% off total purchase
        Goodies USA: 10% off
        G-Stage: 10% off
        Harley-Davidson of Anaheim: 10% off
        Lux/Aveda Salon & Spa: 10% off salon/spa services and pure privilege double points rewards on Aveda purchases
        Madison & Co. Fine Jewelers: 15% off
        OC Cellular Accessories: 30% off all phone accessories
        O'Neill: 10% off
        Rami Accessories: 15% off
        Retrospect: 10% off
        Runway 5: 15% off
        Tommy Bahama: Free gift with any purchase
        White House/Black Market: 10% off (cannot be combined with any promotional offer)

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.: 10% off (excludes alcohol and merchandise)
        California Pizza Kitchen: 20% off total bill (excludes alcohol, tax and gratuity)
        Cinnabon: 10% off
        Fuzziwig's Candy Factory: 10% off
        Johnny Rockets: 20% off total bill
        Marble Slab Creamery: 10% off
        McCormick & Schmicks: 10% off food (not applicable on previously discounted items)
        Mrs. Fields: 10% off
        Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory: 15% off store-made products; 10% off all other purchases
        San Sai Japanese Grill: 10% off
        : 10% off entire bill

300 Anaheim: $5.00 games + complimentary shoe rentals (excludes Friday through Saturdays and holidays)
        CinemaFusion™ 14 Theatre: $2.00 off all evening admission (excludes special events)

For operating hours and directions, visit

*Must present valid Annual Passport prior to purchases to receive any applicable benefits and discounts. Benefits and discounts are nontransferrable and may not be combined with any other offers or promotions. Offers are provided and fulfilled solely by these retailers in Anaheim GardenWalk and are subject to change without notice. Restrictions and exclusions apply, see individual retailers for details. Disney is not responsible for offer fulfillment
        Check out my Theme Park Photos at

Ad Widget