Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Character breakfast at Goofy's kitchen

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Character breakfast at Goofy's kitchen

My husband and I want to go to the character breakfast at Goofy's kitchen the day of my birthday before we head into the parks.:thumbup: Goofy is my favorite!!! :thumbupoes anyone know if this is something that we can pay for ahead of time or can you only pay for it the day you go? We are trying to prepay everything so all we have to worry about is fun money. Also if anyone knows what time it opens in the morning usually that would be helpful too. We will be there on Veteran's day. Thanks!

Re: Character breakfast at Goofy's kitchen

We are heading down in a few weeks and wanted to go there too. My wife called and booked a reservation for the day we wanted to go. Maybe give them a call and find out what times they have available.

Have fun!
    I open a toy, review it and take mediocore pictures. Read all about it HERE!

Originally posted by VintageMouse;n8463446

You know best :-)

Comment

We went to disneyland aug 14 to 19 and ate the 2nd, 3rd & 4th day for breakfast. sometime you can get in without an reservation like we did all 3 times, but calling is easier and free. Also to prepay, if you are using the Walt Disney Travel Company you can do it with adding meal plan. Also to give you an idea of price it was $135 for 2 adults, 3 kids. I think it was $29.99 each adult, can't remember kids prices and tax and gratuity automatically added. But with meal plans you just get vouchers for food, make sure you get one with a character breakfast though. Or plan on paying at the restaurant. When you call ask if there are any other options to pay.

Have fun. Breakfast is actually like a brunch with breakfast and lunch. last sitting was 1:50pm, earliest I think I was told was 7am? But ask.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I will call and make reservations just in case. We were hoping to get in about 7 so we could still make it to the park by opening time.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X