Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Ramada Maingate special deal!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramada Maingate special deal!!

Just saw this on Facebook -- and thought I better share it here. The Ramada Maingate is on the corner of Harbor and Disney Way and not a bad walk at all. I've never stayed there but I have stopped and gotten breakfast at their walk up coffee bar more than once and thought the place looked nice. And really - for $35/night and it's that close -- it's a STEAL!!
    2009 is our 35th anniversary! We have done some crazy promos this year. Here is the best one yet! Following nights are for sale at $35 +tax: Oct 18-22, Oct 25-28, Nov 1-4, and Nov 15-19! Offer is only good until Sunday 11:59p, so what are you waiting... for? Great prices, great service, great weather (usually), and smaller lines at the parks. Call 800-854-6097 to book, ask for FB special. We hope to see you very soon!

I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Re: Ramada Maingate special deal!!

Darn! I'm going November 8th/9th. The Irvine Chamber of Commerce has a visitors special program. Check it out at irvinecvb.org. Rates range from $49 to $89, from the Atrium Hotel to the Marriott Irvine, Nov 1st through Nov. 15th. Priceline might be a better deal, so check that out too.

Comment

Wow, I've stayed here before and it was nice. I would have liked to have taken advantage of this deal. Too late now I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by whamo View Post
        Darn! I'm going November 8th/9th. The Irvine Chamber of Commerce has a visitors special program. Check it out at irvinecvb.org. Rates range from $49 to $89, from the Atrium Hotel to the Marriott Irvine, Nov 1st through Nov. 15th. Priceline might be a better deal, so check that out too.
        How close to Irvine is Anaheim? They had some good deals on that website, but I want to stay as close to the park as possible.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X