Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Choosing between Mickey & Friends and Pumba lots

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Choosing between Mickey & Friends and Pumba lots

We are going to be driving in from Phoenix for a day at DCA. Not staying in a hotel near or on property.

I'm going to have to choose a parking lot, obviously! From what I've read, I think it's between Mickey & Friends structure and tram over to DtD security or Pumba and walk over to security.

Would you kindly advise if I've got the gist of it? And which of these two is the easiest for ease of in and out. We plan on arriving into town 8-8:30am.

Lastly, if Mickey & Friends, come in on the 57 and drive across Ball or hook over to the 5 and come down? And if Pumba, take the 57 down and exit 109B?

Thank you so much for your input! dMom

Re: Choosing between Mickey &amp; Friends and Pumba lots

M&F, i'd do. it's usually easier IMO
    The Original LOST BOY

Comment

Many MC'ers go for Pumbaa!!!!

Shorter distance, you can walk, or take the shuttle bus. A LOT easier than the Parking Structure.....
      Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
        Many MC'ers go for Pumbaa!!!!

Shorter distance, you can walk, or take the shuttle bus. A LOT easier than the Parking Structure.....
        I go with Darkbeer But Pumbaa is not alway open or full.
        Morring is the best.
        AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
        Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
        Older photo
        New Photo

Member of
        MiceChat WDW Trip
        Next trip
        2014 Dec, 31

Comment

I like to take the Mickey & Friends, come in on the 57 and drive across Ball or hook over to the 5 and come down If your coming straight from phoenix then I would leave an hour earlier so you can have plenty of time to get to the tram and to the front gates with time to spare, but I personally like riding on the tram, its the first ride of the day

Comment

One more benefit of Pumbaa, if you time your day right, you can save a lot of money and grab a bite to eat at Anaheim GardenWalk across the street.... Bar Louie has some GREAT Happy Hour specials. (And if you see a lot of CM's there, you can understand it is good food at a good price
            Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Thank you everyone for taking the time to respond. You are appreciated for doing so!

I believe we will come in past Pumbaa and give it a look-see. And Darkbeer, if our park touring habits hold us in good stead, we may very well be in Bar Louie for Happy Hour! Thanks for that tip...(also, Congratulations on your new bride!)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X