This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] Website that reviews restaurants

There's a website called Yelp where people can review restaurants, and yes, there's an individual entry for each restaurant in Disneyland resort. People can upload pictures so you can see what the food and the place itself looks like.
    When I go to Disneyland, I tune my FRS Radio to channel 2, without a quiet code. They're faster than a cell phone and you can talk to a whole group at a time, and you don't have to get everyone's cell phone number in advance.

Re: Website that reviews restaurants

Sounds good!

I like this web site for restaurant reviews too:

HCA - Food Protection Program - Food Facility Inspection Details

Bon Apetite!

Comment

I don't like Yelp...too many people using it as a personal vendetta site.

Comment

UrbanSpoon is great as well.

Comment

You have to take Yelp reviews with a grain of salt, there are as many undeserved superlative reviews as ax grinding reviews, but you can get some overview idea of the place if you look at the Ratings distribution & read a half dozen reviews and try to average out the opinions.

I like the Chowhound boards for finding opinions on new places.

The OC Register Daily & OC Weekly weekly papers both have restaurant review pages.

LA is pretty well served by Jonathan Gold & the LA Weekly; Mr Gold won a Pulitzer Prize for his food writing.

I like Candace Woo at the SD CityBeat and Kirk at mmm-yoso blog for San Diego food coverage.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X