This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Tony Romas

My wife has never been to one. I went to one when I was like 7 or 8yrs old (31yrs now) but I was wondering if anyone ate at the one near Disneyland? If so is it any good and would it be a good spot to take a wife who has never been there?

Re: Tony Romas

While I've not been to that particular location, I've been to many others and can't imagine that it wouldn't be of the same quality. If you like ribs, you'll most likely enjoy dining there.

Comment

Like it! Good food, reasonable prices.
      Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
      Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

Thanks you 2

Comment

Be sure to order the original baby back ribs! They are the best ever!

Comment

Get the combo platter if you're feeling especially piggy! Its got a little bit of everything on it, Ribs, Chicken, Sausage etc. I get this because I can't ever decide what I want.
            Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
            Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

Will do Thanks again

Comment

My Sister-in-Law used to be a server there. Other than crowds during peak Disney times, the restaurant is not too bad. The food is good, and the servers are (usually) attentive.

Comment

We've eaten there lots of times. We highly recommend it.
                  Adults are only kids grown up, anyway - Walt Disney

Comment

I love Tony Romas! Aside from a slight minor incident, the service was great and the food was even better for the price. It's one of the few places I wouldn't mind having lunch at outside the resort. I also love that 'Disneyfied' Leonardo Da Vinci poster they have by the restrooms.
                    Please...don't call me simmer, call me Mike Folf.
                    I am a Canis Lupus Vulpes Americanis Califius, otherwise known as a Californian Folf.

"Cool shades, Mike!"

Art Tweet Comic Tube

Comment

It's a good Tony Romas; much better than the ones we had in Arizona (which we lost years ago). I would try it out. Order whatever ribs you like (I think the St Louis in the most popular). But try all their sauces; it creates a different experience and taste.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Drunk Dave @ DL View Post
                        (I think the St Louis in the most popular).
                        The Original Baby Back ribs are what made Tony Roma's famous and are still their most popular item.

Comment

Originally posted by Viking16 View Post
                          My wife has never been to one. I went to one when I was like 7 or 8yrs old (31yrs now) but I was wondering if anyone ate at the one near Disneyland? If so is it any good and would it be a good spot to take a wife who has never been there?
                          I ate there on my last trip to DLR back in September and had what I consider to be the best steak dinner I've had in years.
                          Matthew

Comment

Thank you everyone. For your input I will take my wife there. Now I could only get in to club 33 . But don't think that will happen .

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X