X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Desert Palms?

Hi -

I am planning a trip in March of 2011 (never too early, right?) for me and my g/f who has never been to DL. Is the Desert Palms a good choice? I've heard lots about the Candy Cane Inn, but not a whole lot about this one.

Re: Desert Palms?

I think they're pricey but don't take my word for it, check this link and see the rates and reviews for yourself.

There's the Park Vue Inn right next door, but if you are going to stay there, book at least nine months in advance. I stayed there the last weekend of September one year and booked the room in January and got the room for about $70. I checked again in March just out of curiosity and the rate for the same room had already gone up to $100.
    When I go to Disneyland, I tune my FRS Radio to channel 2, without a quiet code. They're faster than a cell phone and you can talk to a whole group at a time, and you don't have to get everyone's cell phone number in advance.

Comment

Re: Desert Palms?

Personally I think it's overrated, Stayed there a few years ago, and found it to be noisy, and had a tough time sleeping.

I highly recommend the Staybridge... Stayed there last October, and loved it... not walking distance, but it's basically got it's own ART bus (Shared with the Holiday Inn (Same Company), full sized ART bus, and they basically go direct to Disneyland and Back... faster than Walking or Driving IMHO. Anyhow You'll find the Staybridge for about eh same price, and it's a newer hotel, with very nice suites (some Two Room suites with Two Full Baths and a full Kitchen and Living Room are available even).

We Had My Wife, My two 10 Month (at the time) Twin Boys, and My two in-laws... and had a great stay their... plenty of room for all of us without getting on each other nerves, plus the free (hot buffet) breakfast was great!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X