This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Airports near Anaheim

Hi folks. I will be going to DLR from Vegas in May, and can't find any direct flights from Vegas to John Wayne Airport. On my last west coast trip, we took a painless 50 minute direct flight from Vegas to John Wayne. This time, a connecting flight would take 3-4 hours, which is ridiculous. So, my question is this: what other airports could I fly into and still be close to Anaheim? I'd like to take the Disneyland Express (or similar shuttle) from the airport. I know LAX is an option, but that would still leave me with a long bus ride to Anaheim, right? There must be something closer.

Thanks!

Re: Airports near Anaheim

i checked southwest airlines website and they have nothing but nonstops between Vegas and John Wayne, you might want to check there
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Originally posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Thanks, Elly, and you're right, they do have direct flights. Don't know why none of those showed up on the searches I did.

Comment

if you were searching sites like Orbitz or Travelocity, Southwest doesn't contract with them i don't think

best of luck with your trip planning!
        Will there be screams when the sun sets,
        -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
        elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
        Originally posted by pratt55
        Elly is adorkable.

Comment

That explains why I couldn't find any direct flights. Thanks, Elly, you saved me from an interminable 9 hour bus ride.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X