This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Toll Free Number?

Disney's telephone numbers all seem to be local California numbers. Is there any hidden 1-800 numbers that I just can't find? (not for lack of searching). I'm sure one of you must know either way.

Re: Toll Free Number?

The DLH does have an 800 # for reservations, though it is not publicized that much.

When a place like DL has the business they do, they don't need to offer their customers the convenience of a toll-free phone call.

It's not like they are trying to sell shamwows or ginsu knives... :lol:

Comment

I disagree. When a company like Disney has so many people inquring from international locations, the cost of calling can be quite high. For this reason, many hotels and services offer a toll free number to avoid the long distance charges. I was wondering if Disney was the same.

Comment

I guess since you can be on hold for such a long time, it would cost them a lot, and it keeps "abuse" down. I think the main reason is Disney rather you go through a travel agent for as much information as possible (who can sell you one of the packaged deals with much $$$ profit tacked in). It does seem silly when Toll Free calls are down to the 2 cent-a-minute range with VOIP...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X