This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Del Sol Inn

Has anyone stayed at the Del Sol Inn? It looks like its in behind Denny's, but I can't figure it out. Reviews on Hotels.com range from 2/10 to 10/10 so I don't know what to think.

Re: Del Sol Inn

I stayed there a couple of years ago and it was roach heaven. Also, the room itself was filthy. I'll never stay there again.
    Originally posted by migo
    I poop with joy!
    Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

Comment

I stayed there once. It was very dark and slightly creepy. Felt like walking down an alley to get to the room. :unsure: The room was not nice. It didn't make me go running to check out, but definitely not somewhere you would want to hang out.
      A signature should go here.

Comment

Well with sparkling reviews like that, I think my decision is pretty clear. I wonder if they have cleaned it up though to get the good reviews on hotel sites?

Comment

Comment

Park Vue Inn it is! haha

Comment

I stayed at the Del Sol in once and I was scared to death. It just seems so creepy walking way back in there to get to your hotel room. Also it was pretty boring and dirty hotel room. It was not what I expected but there website of course made everything seem a lot better. I kept thinking there was going to be a murder or something because to me the hotel looked like it was straight out of a horror movie. To make matters worse one night we came back to Disneyland and the police had been looking for someone who stabbed somebody or something in the hotel or at Denny's. I swear something always happens at the hotels I stay at.
              "Awaiting True Loves First Kiss"

Comment

I've passed by it. I would not stay there by it's appearance.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X