Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Made my "reservations" for meals!

Yes yes, we have all heard the news, it's no longer priority seating, it's reservations now! Well, mine are set. We are going to do breakfast at Storytellers twice, dinner with Goofy twice and heck, even breakfast with Goofy! I pretty well have my other meals mapped out, but I was trying to remember, where do you get those oh so delicious Monte Cristo sandwiches? And does anyone know how much they are? Thanks, also, any other in park dining suggestions welcomed!
    Yaye!

Re: Made my "reservations" for meals!

We had them at Cafe Orleans and they were $15.99 each and super yummy.

Comment

Don't they also serve Monte Cristo for lunch at Blue Bayou

Comment

Originally posted by Jafar00 View Post
        Don't they also serve Monte Cristo for lunch at Blue Bayou
        Yes!
        sigpic

Comment

Is one any better then the other? Are they priced the same?
          Yaye!

Comment

For us, the Monte Cristo's always taste better when served to us inside the Blue Bayou!

:thumbup:

Comment

Here you go:

Disneyland Resort Menus

Bon Apetite!

Comment

Cafe Orleans has two options, with ham or a three cheese version (no ham).

As far as i know, Blue Bayou only offers it with ham. Personally, i prefer the three cheese one.

Comment

That French Onion Soup sounds great! Cafe Orleans it is!!! I might not make it out of there with all the great choices of food offered, lol!!
                  Yaye!

Comment

The Monte Cristo with Turkey and Ham is the same at Cafe Orleans and at Blue Bayou, although at Blue Bayou the Appetizer is included (salad, or cup of gumbo) and the entree includes Bayou potatoes and vegetables, while at the Cafe Orleans it is just served with fruit. Cafe Orleans also has the 3 cheese version (seemed a little lighter to me when I tried it).

Comment

The monte cristo is mighty tasty, but I have to say it's a bit too heavy for me, for a theme park meal. I never have much of an appetite at Disneyland, I guess because I'm constantly running around and there's just so much to do besides eat. I'll get hungry, order some big meal, and after a few bites, I'm done. That's why I liked the seafood crepe at Cafe Orleans, fantastically good and also just about the right portion size for me.

But whatever you get at Cafe Orleans, don't forget the garlic-Parmesan pomme frites! I loved 'em! And my niece scrapped the garlic off of hers and onto mine, so they were twice as good!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X