This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Candy Cane Inn VS HoJo?

Also planning another trip for later in the summer.
    Whats better? CANDY CANE INN OR THE INFAMOUS "HOJO"
    both are 118.00 for a night (im going 5 long nights)

Due tell me your honest input
    Love meeting new fellow Disney fanatics! Facebook Me: Michael Van Anthony Jr

Re: Candy Cane Inn VS HoJo?

i've stayed at the candy cane in twice and never yet stayed at the hojo but i can tell you we loved everything about the candy cane inn. rooms were great and the staff were wonderful. the continental breakfast every morning was very nice and the pool area delightful. we upgraded to the premier room on our last visit and really enjoyed the extras! we have stayed many times at both the disneyland hotel and the grand californian and obviously they were each fabulous, The candy cane inn is the only hotel we've stayed at so far that is off site and i highly recommend it to you. enjoy your trip!
    keep calm and carry on...

Comment

i, too, am one for candy cane inn, it's so adorable. the regular rooms are a little cozy, but it didn't bother me too much. my mom really enjoyed the breakfast stuff they had, and i liked the fact that it was right next door to a convenient store and the shuttle, especially after a day in the parks. i haven't stayed at the HOJO either, but i will this weekend (gumball rally! wooo!) but i will give you my honest opinion when i get back.
      Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
      You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
      Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

ya im pondering it right now or menage. only cuz im going for 5 days,defintly want a nice pool! ahah
        Love meeting new fellow Disney fanatics! Facebook Me: Michael Van Anthony Jr

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X