This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greyhound Station to Hotel

What would be the best way to get from the Greyhound bus station to the hotels around Disneyland?

Re: Greyhound Station to Hotel

Originally posted by Walt's Ghost View Post
    What would be the best way to get from the Greyhound bus station to the hotels around Disneyland?
    Taxi.

Comment

Originally posted by sediment View Post
      Taxi.
      Would this also be the best way to get from the Amtrak station to a DLR area hotel.

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyland4Eva View Post
        Would this also be the best way to get from the Amtrak station to a DLR area hotel.
        That would be one way. Cheaper alternatives would be using the OCTA bus lines (not sure which hotel you're talking about) or the Anaheim Resort Transit route #15 which will take you from the Amtrak station to the Harbor Blvd. station in Disneyland. From there, you could transfer to another ART bus that may be closer to where your hotel is.

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyland4Eva View Post
          Originally posted by brand42 View Post
          That would be one way. Cheaper alternatives would be using the OCTA bus lines (not sure which hotel you're talking about) or the Anaheim Resort Transit route #15 which will take you from the Amtrak station to the Harbor Blvd. station in Disneyland. From there, you could transfer to another ART bus that may be closer to where your hotel is.
          Two buses? With luggage?

Taxi.

Sure, it's a little more expensive. One person: take the buses. More than one: taxi (it's not double fare for two people). If that's too expensive, it's time to rethink Disneyland as your vacation destination.

Oh, to the OP: Route 16 of ART passes by the Greyhound Station. Stops at Anaheim Resort RV Park, about two blocks south. Every 20 minutes between 8AM and Midnight. Will get you to Garden Walk but that's it. I cannot guarantee your safety while you wait.

Comment

Originally posted by brand42 View Post
            Thank you for that info but I think I would just opt for a taxi.BTW I was talking about the Alpine Inn.

Comment

Originally posted by sediment View Post
              Two buses? With luggage?

Taxi.

Sure, it's a little more expensive. One person: take the buses. More than one: taxi (it's not double fare for two people). If that's too expensive, it's time to rethink Disneyland as your vacation destination.

Oh, to the OP: Route 16 of ART passes by the Greyhound Station. Stops at Anaheim Resort RV Park, about two blocks south. Every 20 minutes between 8AM and Midnight. Will get you to Garden Walk but that's it. I cannot guarantee your safety while you wait.
              LOL.Yes I think I will have enough to cover it as I always have on every Disney vacation.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X