X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Best Standard Room location in DGC

Hello Everyone...
    I was wondering if anyone can tell me where the best standard rooms in DGC are located so that I can put in a request. I know some rooms are located better than others and I would like to be in the best location possible. Since I have never experienced the Grand Californian I have no idea...any advice would be great! Thanks:thumbup:
    Vacation...Counting Down the Days...Disneyland Here I Come:thumbup:

Re: Best Standard Room location in DGC

Originally posted by loveforfamily View Post
    Hello Everyone...
    I was wondering if anyone can tell me where the best standard rooms in DGC are located so that I can put in a request. I know some rooms are located better than others and I would like to be in the best location possible. Since I have never experienced the Grand Californian I have no idea...any advice would be great! Thanks:thumbup:
    Well, we now stay in the villas. But, before that, we liked the DTD view rooms. We've been over the Disney Store twice, and it nice because you can sit on your patio and watch the fireworks. I believe you can even get the music piped in on the TV.

From my experience, unless you are right off the main lobby, just about anywhere else is going to be a hike. But, it is a beautiful hotel. :yea:
    My Disney blog: http://disneyhistory-myjourneyofdiscovery.blogspot.com/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X