Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

DISNEY RESPONDS TO CRITICISM FROM ABIGAL DISNEY

Disney has responded to Abigail's recent comments and they can be discussed in this thread - https://discuss.micechat.com/forum/d...neyland-resort
2 of 2 < >

MICECHAT COMMUNITY RULES

See more
See less

Disney Hotels

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Disney Hotels

My Fiance got us a room at the Grand Californian for my Bday when I was home in May, and it was awesome. Our balcony overlooked the pool and some of DCA. The room was really nice, the bathroom was huge. And they had some cool channels on the tv. They had this one channel called the fireworks channel I think, but it played nothing but DLR music on it. I had it on most of the time, I loved it. Oh and character wake up calls are pretty sweet and magic hours are priceless. We did most of the major rides during our magic hours.
    Not anxious to die Sir, just anxious to matter.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/jediz28

Comment

Originally posted by Timicus View Post
      Some of the minor perks were family themed events. Our favorite was a Pirates of the Caribbean trivia challenge (they give you a list of questions about the ride, you fill in the answers and return it to the hotel).
      Originally posted by MeRSiamese View Post
      How awesome!!
      Where do you pick these questions up?
      Our grandson will love doing that!
      Guest services in the main lobby.
      Feel free to add me as a friend on Facebook (Just mention MiceChat)

"The thing that makes us different is our way of thinking, our judgement and experience acquired over the years. Giving it 'heart.' Others haven't understood the public. We developed a psychological approach to everything we do here. We seem to know when to 'tap the heart.' Others have hit the intellect. We can hit them in an emotional way. Those that appeal to the intellect only appeal to a very limited group. Let's not let the mechanics get in here and foul the whole thing." -Walt Disney

Comment

Time is money, you save lots of time but you'll pay some extra money. If it won't put you too far over budget its worth it. Very close to the monorail, and I'm not sure if they updated all the rooms but last year I really liked the older Disney decor of the room, so either old or new room they are nice. We live about an hour away and are staying for 1 night next month. For us its doesn't make sense to stay at a non Disney hotel, its part of the fun of our quick trip, but for 4 nights I can see it might be a harder choice.

Yes, charging everything in the park to your room is nice too (just don't pass out when you get the bill).

I do miss the days that the monorail actually stopped at the Disneyland Hotel, but its only about 150 meters from the hotel now.

Comment

Working...
        X