Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

What's the weather been like???

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] What's the weather been like???

Okay, so I know our trip isn't for a couple weeks yet but since I haven't lived in Cali for over 3 years now I forget that it's still chilly in the mornings and evenings.

I keep looking at pics of WOC Fastpass distribution and everyone is wearing jackets and I forgot about the morning marine layer there. Here in Vegas its pretty much warm from 7 am until 12am. :blush:

Can anyone give me any ideas what the weather's like early morning and nights? I wasn't planning on taking jackets but I'm thinking I should rethink that. Especially with having a baby under 1, don't think she can were her sundress into the evening? Right?

Re: What's the weather been like???

I would definitely recommend you put her in more than a sundress in the evening. Sometimes there is a fog that comes in and cools it off quite a bit. A little in the morning as well. Right now there is a cloud cover, but I'm sure it will burn off in a couple hours.
    I would say to bring a light sweatshirt for yourself. But the days do warm up nicely.
    Anaheim Park Hotel
    Please feel free to PM me for more details. :thumbup:

Enter Promo Code: MICECHAT when you book directly from AnaheimParkHotel.com and get 15% off!

Disneyland Annual Passholders enter Promo Code: DISNEYLANDAP when you book
    directly from AnaheimParkHotel.com and get 20% off!

Why spend more?
    We've got Free Hot Breakfast and a Free Shuttle to/from Disneyland

Comment

Okay, I'm bumping this since now we're getting close. Please.....does anyone have any info? Still cool in the mornings/evenings?

Comment

Originally posted by bellerose75 View Post
        Okay, I'm bumping this since now we're getting close. Please.....does anyone have any info? Still cool in the mornings/evenings?
        According to my weather app on my phone it's been between 60-65 during the mornings and evening. So, I would plan on layers. Also, you may want to check out Weather.com because the forecast is pretty accurate. (At least it was for my last trip.)

Comment

The past couple of days, it's been overcast up until around 10 AM, then blazing hot sunny until around 7 PM, and then the temperature really drops at around 10-11 PM.
          "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Comment

man....it'll be nice to have cool mornings and nights for a change.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X