This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheraton Garden Grove - Anaheim South Hotel

Has anyone stayed at the Sheraton Garden Grove? There are two other Sheratons - Sheraton Anaheim Hotel on S. Disneyland Drive and Sheraton Park Hotel which is right next to the Hilton. It gets good reviews but I am also wondering about the parking and shuttle. Also, exactly how far down Harbor is it? Is it near the Target?

TIA!

Re: Sheraton Garden Grove - Anaheim South Hotel

Doest sound like your inquiring about the Sheraton Park but in case you are, we just got back from there last night and were very impressed with the place. Very clean and neat, but I didnt see a shuttle to the park. Not much of a walk though so it wasnt a biggie to us. Parking situation was fine but it was also the mid-week so I dunno if it gets any worse on the weekends.
    "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

If it's the one built one year ago, we stayed there not long ago. It was really nice. 3.00 a day for the shuttle (per person) and the hotel only shares the shuttle with 1 or 2 other hotels. Don't know about parking, but, the hotel itself was really nice. Nice bedding, etc.

Comment

Thank you both! It is the one that was built a year or so ago, not Sheraton Park. I wouldn't mind any of the Sheratons but the Sheraton GG is cheapest.

Comment

Is this hotel on one of the ART lines? The ART website doesn't have it included.

Comment

We stayed at the Sheraton Anaheim and the room was great...clean ...comfy beds...the shuttle was their own shuttle and it was a very smooth process not overy crowded and not too much waiting involved.
            Vacation...Counting Down the Days...Disneyland Here I Come:thumbup:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X