X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Hometown Buffet, Shakeys, Subway

A few questions:

1. Anyone know how much the dinner buffet is at Hometown Buffet, on Ketella.

2. How much is a Medium/Large Pizza at Shakeys?

3. Does the Subway on the corner of Ketella/Harbor have the $5 foot long?

Re: Hometown Buffet, Shakeys, Subway

Originally posted by disneychrista View Post
    A few questions:

Where is the Shakey's at?

Comment

I think most Hometown Buffets are $9.99 for dinner and add $2 for their Beverage Bar.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
      http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
      http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Originally posted by littlepixie View Post
        Where is the Shakey's at?
        Behind the Days Inn & Suites, on Harbor just past Ball.

Comment

Originally posted by disneychrista View Post
          A few questions:

3. Yea it does, I think there are something like 8 sandwiches that are still $5.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSaint View Post
            3. Yea it does, I think there are something like 8 sandwiches that are still $5.
            Cool! I will keep this in mind for our "cheap eats."

Comment

If I remember correctly, Hometown Buffet was like $10 for adults for dinner.

But we personally like to go for breakfast before we get into the parks.

Comment

I thought Shakey's went out of business. The ones in Northern California closed ages ago. Tha't my fave pizza parlor! If there's one in anaheim, I am so there on my next visit!
                To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
                  I thought Shakey's went out of business. The ones in Northern California closed ages ago. Tha't my fave pizza parlor! If there's one in anaheim, I am so there on my next visit!
                  I know right! I knew there was a Shakey's by LAX but this is great news. According to their website, it's on South Harbor, YAY!

Comment

I go to Shakeys regularly. I'd cry if they went out of business. Nothing beats the combo of their pizza, mojos and chicken wings. That's all about 30 bucks for the whole family of about 4. If you play it smart, you can get $10 meals in park, so it'd be 10 bucks cheaper but then the time taken out of the day walking back to the car, gas in driving, then sitting down there eating, then coming back, reparking, it'd be worth the extra 10 to just stay at the park. The Subway though is a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
                      It almost did - they've since been bought out or invested in because almost every Shakey's has been remodeled, flat-screens, new decor, etc - their flagship should be the restaurant at Victoria Gardens in Rancho Cucamonga - place is nice! Nothing beats Shakey's lunch buffet - like $7 for all you can eat. I've also been to the locations in Covina, and Downey and they're also remodeled - been watching the world cup there during lunch - though they're nowhere as upscale as Rancho's.

Comment

Originally posted by bellerose75 View Post
                        If I remember correctly, Hometown Buffet was like $10 for adults for dinner.
                        Does this include drinks? I thought I read somewhere that they had stoped including the drinks.

Comment

The Shakeys here in Moreno Valley has looked relatively the same since it opened, other than moving their game room in the 90s.

Comment

not sure if they still do it since i haven't gone there in a couple years, but i used to go to Shakey's for lunch and enjoy their buffet!

all-you-can-eat pizza, fried chicken, mac&cheese, potatoes, some other stuff i dont remember.. and the dessert cinnamon pizza.

at the time, i think it was around $8
                            -plagued

Comment

Originally posted by plagued View Post
                              not sure if they still do it since i haven't gone there in a couple years, but i used to go to Shakey's for lunch and enjoy their buffet!

all-you-can-eat pizza, fried chicken, mac&cheese, potatoes, some other stuff i dont remember.. and the dessert cinnamon pizza.

at the time, i think it was around $8
                              yep, bunch-o-lunch buffet is still what they're known for...still around $7 or $8 (drink not included) - 11 AM to 2PM I believe, and I think Monday-Friday only...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X