Announcement

Collapse
See more
See less

Anyone try the new angus burgers at Tomorroland Terrace yet?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Question] Anyone try the new angus burgers at Tomorroland Terrace yet?

    I wouldn't think there'd be many that have, but I'm quite looking forward to trying them this weekend. I'm not expecting much as I wasn't a big fan of the ones they had previously, but they should at least be interesting to try. Hopefully they'll be of better taste and quality.

  • #2
    Re: Anyone try the new angus burgers at Tomorroland Terrace yet?

    Originally posted by Princess Victoria View Post
    I wouldn't think there'd be many that have, but I'm quite looking forward to trying them this weekend. I'm not expecting much as I wasn't a big fan of the ones they had previously, but they should at least be interesting to try. Hopefully they'll be of better taste and quality.

    I don't eat over at the TT, but knowing there is angus beef
    next time I go to the park, I might have to try it out.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz


    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Anyone try the new angus burgers at Tomorroland Terrace yet?

      Sounds like a stomach ache waiting to happen.


      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Anyone try the new angus burgers at Tomorroland Terrace yet?

        Theme Park Burgers SUCK
        The weird thing,and I am soo serious, burgers at the Zoo taste the BEST!!!!
        Originally posted by MainStreetJake
        Mike's funny. Dirty as a mud wrestling tournament, but funny.
        Originally posted by williamtheking
        Mike Skellington: He is what everyone says is wrong with the internet generation, and I love the for it!
        Mike Skellington
        My Tumblr.....Pretty Please Follow!!!!!!!!! And I'll follow you back.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Anyone try the new angus burgers at Tomorroland Terrace yet?

          Ya, they follow the "Circle of Life" at the zoo, so they recycle the "expired" exhibits. Mmmmmmm Zebra Burgers!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Anyone try the new angus burgers at Tomorroland Terrace yet?

            Originally posted by GrumpyDude View Post
            Ya, they follow the "Circle of Life" at the zoo, so they recycle the "expired" exhibits. Mmmmmmm Zebra Burgers!
            :lol:

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Anyone try the new angus burgers at Tomorroland Terrace yet?

              I had the 1/3 pound angus BBQ Bacon cheeseburger the day they were testing; thought it was kinda bland, but then again, my palette has been use to In-N-Out burger quality.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Anyone try the new angus burgers at Tomorroland Terrace yet?

                It appears they have done away with the Spicy Chicken Sandwich. Boo! :thumbdown

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Anyone try the new angus burgers at Tomorroland Terrace yet?

                  I haven't had a REAL burger since the begining of the year as I have changed my eating habits and lost almost 70 lbs. While I know Angus is supposed to taste better, leaner.. the taste is in the fat. From what I can remember... even at McDonalds, I HATED the Angus burgers when I truiied them and went back to the Qtr. LBer w/Cheese (or for Pulp Fiction fans, the McRoyale w/Cheese).

                  Or of course the McGang Bang (Buy a McDouble and a McChicken sandwich... open up the McDouble, put the WHOLE McChicken (bun and all) in between the two burger patties and put the McDouble back together. My son told me about it and I thought it would be gross.... I actually got other people hooked on them! LOL

                  Of cousre that's why I had to loose weight! LOL

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Anyone try the new angus burgers at Tomorroland Terrace yet?

                    ^^ That...doesn't sound good. XD

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Anyone try the new angus burgers at Tomorroland Terrace yet?

                      Originally posted by GrumpyDude View Post
                      I haven't had a REAL burger since the begining of the year as I have changed my eating habits and lost almost 70 lbs. While I know Angus is supposed to taste better, leaner.. the taste is in the fat. From what I can remember... even at McDonalds, I HATED the Angus burgers when I truiied them and went back to the Qtr. LBer w/Cheese (or for Pulp Fiction fans, the McRoyale w/Cheese).

                      Or of course the McGang Bang (Buy a McDouble and a McChicken sandwich... open up the McDouble, put the WHOLE McChicken (bun and all) in between the two burger patties and put the McDouble back together. My son told me about it and I thought it would be gross.... I actually got other people hooked on them! LOL

                      Of cousre that's why I had to loose weight! LOL
                      Congratulations on the weight loss! But I think I'll steer away from those McGang Bang's...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Anyone try the new angus burgers at Tomorroland Terrace yet?

                        Originally posted by MikeSkellington View Post
                        Theme Park Burgers SUCK
                        The weird thing,and I am soo serious, burgers at the Zoo taste the BEST!!!!
                        And don't even think about getting burgers over at White Water. That has been shrunk. What even saddens me to say is that the burgers over at Universal is a thousand times better than the ones at Disneyland.

                        I remember back a few years during the 50th the burgers were better and you didn't have to pay extra for a double cheeseburger. That was the best.

                        Nonetheless, despite the early reviews, when I go next time, I'll make it my mission to go to Tomarrowland Terrace and try the Angus Burgers. For me, the new menu is a big improvement over what they had previously.


                        AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Anyone try the new angus burgers at Tomorroland Terrace yet?

                          What else new do they have on their menu now? Does the TT look any different since it opened back up? If so, anybody have pics?
                          Feed the Birds. It's not just a song, it's a way of life.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Anyone try the new angus burgers at Tomorroland Terrace yet?

                            Originally posted by Rocker View Post
                            And don't even think about getting burgers over at White Water. That has been shrunk. What even saddens me to say is that the burgers over at Universal is a thousand times better than the ones at Disneyland.

                            I remember back a few years during the 50th the burgers were better and you didn't have to pay extra for a double cheeseburger. That was the best.

                            Nonetheless, despite the early reviews, when I go next time, I'll make it my mission to go to Tomarrowland Terrace and try the Angus Burgers. For me, the new menu is a big improvement over what they had previously.
                            The breakfast even sounds good too and not too overly pricy. We'll certainly need to try that too.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Anyone try the new angus burgers at Tomorroland Terrace yet?

                              The McGang Bang sounds gross.. lol.

                              What i dont get is why burgers have to keep getting bigger and bigger... Maybe im alone in this argument, but does the "normal" burger really need to be 1/3 of a pound!?!

                              Another thing is...Why can Disney not make a good burger?!? Its a burger! They should bring in a gourmet chef and have them create a delicious burger.



                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Re: Anyone try the new angus burgers at Tomorroland Terrace yet?

                                The new menu does look better... I'd like to hear if anyone has tried the breakfast burritos.
                                sigpic

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Re: Anyone try the new angus burgers at Tomorroland Terrace yet?

                                  Going to try it this weekend. Last weekend it was open and looked very nicely done. I took pictures of the menu but I'm not home at the moment.

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Re: Anyone try the new angus burgers at Tomorroland Terrace yet?

                                    Originally posted by Lukey114 View Post
                                    The McGang Bang sounds gross.. lol.

                                    What i dont get is why burgers have to keep getting bigger and bigger... Maybe im alone in this argument, but does the "normal" burger really need to be 1/3 of a pound!?!

                                    Another thing is...Why can Disney not make a good burger?!? Its a burger! They should bring in a gourmet chef and have them create a delicious burger.
                                    I don't think a 1/3 of a pound is too much. I mean, if you're paying what they charge for it better be a big burger.

                                    Their previous burgers weren't all that great. You would think for that price the burger would taste better. Knott's has better burgers but they're even more expensive... and if you want fries and a drink you have to pay $8 extra. It comes down to Disney paying the least amount possible for a sub-par product that will get them by while turning the most profit simulatneously.

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Re: Anyone try the new angus burgers at Tomorroland Terrace yet?

                                      Originally posted by Princess Victoria View Post
                                      I wouldn't think there'd be many that have, but I'm quite looking forward to trying them this weekend. I'm not expecting much as I wasn't a big fan of the ones they had previously, but they should at least be interesting to try. Hopefully they'll be of better taste and quality.
                                      Was it just me or did they seem to taste kinda bland and salty?

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Re: Anyone try the new angus burgers at Tomorroland Terrace yet?

                                        Alright, so we DID try these last week. And they're a BIG improvement over the previous burgers. They certainly have some flavoring and the meat is much bigger than before. The sides of it hang over the sides of the bun. I had the barbeque one with bacon, gigantic onion ring, and monterrey jack cheese. I'd totally get it again. Plus, I had the chocolate parfait and it was DELICIOUS!

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X