Announcement

Collapse
See more
See less

Anyone try the new angus burgers at Tomorroland Terrace yet?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone try the new angus burgers at Tomorroland Terrace yet?

Originally posted by Princess Victoria View Post
    Alright, so we DID try these last week. And they're a BIG improvement over the previous burgers. They certainly have some flavoring and the meat is much bigger than before. The sides of it hang over the sides of the bun. I had the barbeque one with bacon, gigantic onion ring, and monterrey jack cheese. I'd totally get it again. Plus, I had the chocolate parfait and it was DELICIOUS!
    You just made me very hungry LOL.

Comment

I worked for a resort in the Sierras for twenty years. Breakfast and lunch at half price. That said, they turned out some of the absolute best meals I've ever had. They serviced about two thousand guests per lunch, and their burgers were to die for! They did the pre-cooked/stored in water/re-grilled technique that goes with the territory. My point is they turned out a burger that excelled. What is the issue with Disney? Granted their numbers exceed these, but so do their grills capacity. I have not had the chance to try the Angus burgers, but look forward to trying them. Quality burgers are possible. Maybe this is a chance for the dedicated food service artists to show their stuff, and create a buzz!

Comment

Someone should post pictures so we can decide if it's worth getting or not. <3

Comment

Working...
        X