Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Benefits of Concierge level....worth it?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benefits of Concierge level....worth it?

Considering that I am in the park more than in my room, is there really a benefit to concierge level at GC. I will be going with a standard view if I go concierge level. (It is only $98 more) Or would it be worth it to spend the extra on the park view?

Re: Benefits of Concierge level....worth it?

We've stayed on the concierge level at various Disney hotels and I can say that it was totally worth it. Yummy food to munch all day long, free beer and wine (if you're into that sort of thing!) an excellent view of the fireworks, minus the hassle of the crowds.

On the other hand, if you're in the park all day long, you're not really going to take advantage of the benefits of the concierge lounge - unless you want to come back to the hotel for your yummies throughout the day.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Deedlebug View Post
      Considering that I am in the park more than in my room, is there really a benefit to concierge level at GC. I will be going with a standard view if I go concierge level. (It is only $98 more) Or would it be worth it to spend the extra on the park view?
      If you'll be traveling with the three kids in your photo then yes, I think concierge is well worth it for $98.00 more.

I have to ask though....when are you going and how are you getting the upgrade to concierge for only $98.00 at the GCH?? I would love to upgrade for our upcoming August trip but it's a lot closer to $200/night to upgrade to concierge everywhere I've checked. Too much $$ for us.....
      Last edited by jenpace; 07-18-2010, 11:14 AM.

]

Comment

Thanks for the responses. I am going the end of September. I have found that when I check on Disney.com during the work hours - 9-5pm the price for standard view concierge is at $98. But when I get online after I get home from work it is more like $689 for concierge standard view. It has been this way everyday for the last two weeks. I am booking later this week. keeping my fingers crossed that it is still available. I would NOT pay the $689 for the concierge but am more than happy to pay only $98 if can get it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X