Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

bDay in December...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] bDay in December...

So looking for 4 nights at DLand for the big four-oh. Coming from NorCal, going with the girl friend, and some LA friends might drop in.

I'd like to stay at the Disneyland Resort, but it might be a bit over budget so I'd like an alternative or two and some other advice.

What's a good hotel outside the "big 3" that's close to the park, is fun (both of us haven't grown up yet), and why is it fun? Is there a place near downtown disney that might motivate you to walk to the park vs. taking a shuttle?

Getting there: What's the best way to book a flight+hotel package? Right now I am going through AAA for the hotel package, but if anyone can recommend a good site to add a flight, or would it be best to just book that seperate, or drive? (San fran, 6 hours, ugg)

I am planning to stay the weekend of 12/17, what would be better, arriving wednesday to catch the end of the week and leave sunday or arrive friday and leave tuesday? I imagine the week before xmas is crazy (TRON Premiere + Xmas)

Thanks in advance,
    -Andy

Update: from AAA best deal seems to be 12/15-12/19 @ dland hotel, rental car, flight (SJC->LAX), 5day hopper, fly back a day later to hang with friends, $1930 (for 2)

Can anyone top that?

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X