This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Hotels for those with disabilities

A friend of mine asked me if I knew of any hotels near the Disneyland entrance that were good for individuals with disabilities and I don't. Her friend is going to DL soon with her son and they need to know the best place to stay. Here is part of her email telling me what they need. Anyone have suggestions as to which hotel they should stay at?

"She says cost is a huge factor for them. They would prefer a suite because they need to have a fridge and a mircrowave for his meds and special foods & heating pads, etc and at least two separate bedroom areas. Her aunt wants to go to help with the caregiving but doesn't want to be too far from the entrance to DL. Caleb's pump runs at night and it wakes Hannah up. Caleb can be in their room and Hannah & aunt share other bedroom to make it work. Caleb has a lot of equipment besides his wheelchair"
    Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

Re: Hotels for those with disabilities

bump

Comment

I know that Tropicana Inn has a family suite which I think is two rooms connected by a kitchen and they are right by the crosswalk to DL. Other than that, there's Desert Inn and Suites and Carousel Inn and Suites which are a little further away. I think Best Western Park Place Inn is closest to the crosswalk and maybe you can get connecting rooms. Hope this helps!

Comment

Thanks for your help!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X