This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Sheraton Park Anaheim

So I have just finished booking my trip out to California for next years D23 Expo. I had a good look around for Hotels and decided to pick the Sheraton Park in Anaheim. Apparently its within walking distance to the Disney parks and Anaheim Convention Centre. Have any MiceChatters stayed at this hotel that could offer some feedback. I have read already all the reviews on the Trip Advisor website. But was just after some views from the MiceChat Community?
    Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Re: Sheraton Park Anaheim

My family has stayed at the Sheraton Park twice and we were impressed both times. The rooms were clean, and beds comfortable. We requested a high, full balcony, non-adjoining park facing room and were accommodated. From the room we were able to see WOC testing during the night (the show hadn't yet gone public). I'm not sure if the Carsland rockwall now obstructs the view. Also DL fireworks are pretty good from here if you have an early night.

It is a bit of a walk after a long day on your feet, but well worth it. One positive about the walk are the corner stores on the way. Good for a snack, or "canned martini" (oh yeah it is an actual vile martini in a can).

Enjoy,
    Ben
    #1 Maliboomer Fanboy
    sigpic

Comment

I have stayed there 4 times in the past 3 years. Always have a nice stay.

:love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:
      We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
      Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

We've stayed there about 4 times already since last summer and have two more stays booked for December. Rooms are classy and clean, beds comfortable. Pet-friendly. Cool little convenience store next to the main lobby that stay open til 11 (but be prepared to pay for such convenience). The walk to DLR is gonna burn you a few calories but it's about equivalent to walking to the M&F parking from the main gate. Stone's throw from the Convention Center, 7-11, Ihop.

Nice pool area, gym, laundry, small fridge in every room.......We'll keep going back 'til they give us a reason not to (like banning pets).
        "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X