This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Walking at night from Disneyland to Anaheim Plaza Hotel

Hello - Can anyone advise me about how safe it is walking from Disneyland back to the Anaheim Plaza Hotel (corner of S Harbor Blvd and Disney Way) at night.

Our plan is to leave the Disneyland Park at nights (spread throughout the week) from between 7:30pm and 9pm in the first three weeks of December.

Has anyone done this - how safe is it generally between those times when doing that walk (assuming we cross at the cross-walk and walk along the hotels lining S Harbor Blvd towards Disney Way)?

thanks!
    Last edited by GeorgeGalanis; 11-10-2010, 04:28 AM. Reason: Correction to hotel name

Re: Walking at night from Disneyland to Amaheim Plaza Hotel

Originally posted by GeorgeGalanis View Post
    Hello - Can anyone advise me about how safe it is walking from Disneyland back to the Anaheim Camelot Inn (corner of S Harbor Blvd and Disney Way) at night.

Our plan is to leave the Disneyland Park at nights (spread throughout the week) from between 7:30pm and 9pm in the first three weeks of December.

Has anyone done this - how safe is it generally between those times when doing that walk (assuming we cross at the cross-walk and walk along the hotels lining S Harbor Blvd towards Disney Way)?

thanks!
    While I've never made that walk myself, I wouldn't hesitate to walk around over there at all. There's a high foot-traffic crosswalk right outside the DL east gate across Harbor, and there should be lots of people around at those hours. It's a pretty short walk, too.

Comment

I've stayed at the Anaheim Plaza (which isn't to far from the Camelot) a couple of times and have walked back to the motel alone at closing. I never felt unsafe because even at midnight, there is a lot of foot traffic and car traffic up and down Harbor, and its a very well lit street.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

As a female, I have made that trek a few times and never felt unsafe. I walk down the Disneyland side of Harbor to the crosswalk at Disney Way and cross there. There are usually a few Disneyland employees at this crosswalk.
        If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

its fine
          Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
          Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

The walk is fine. I'd be much more concerned about the bedbugs at the Anaheim Plaza. I have the very expensive pest control bill to prove that one.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X