This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Candy Cane Inn Questions

So im trying to book our trip to DL in december and looking to stay at the candy cane inn. just wondering if any of you have heard construction noise from the DCA area while staying at the candy cane. we're both really light sleepers and this would really help. Thanks
    Love meeting new fellow Disney fanatics! Facebook Me: Michael Van Anthony Jr

Re: Candy Cane Inn Questions

From the Lagoon of Liquidspaceman...
    Hey DISNEYnerd,
    We were also suppose to be going in December and staying at the Candy Cane Inn. But for some unforeseen circumstances we need to postpone our visit. With that being said, I never thought about the construction work going on next door. My best advice is to take earplugs. I take them where ever I go. I too am a light sleeper. I even use them at home when there are various noises going on at night.
    I hope that helps. You should have a great trip. And if you end up being woke up, think of it as a memorable experience to tell later on in life that you were there when they were "creating" Radiator Springs. And if you just can't go back to sleep, get up and do some tractor tipping. Go luck.
    ...Liquidspaceman, over and out!
    -Silent Sentinel of the Deep-

We've enjoyed having you aboard on this
    adventerous voyage through Liquidspace...
    our last frontier on the planet Earth.

Comment

I don't know about the construction noise, but if your room is close to Harbor Blvd. (near the front entrance of the motel) you will get plenty of traffic noise.

Comment

No. I stayed there last August and never heard anything. But you do get a good view of the cranes and water tank thing.

Comment

Originally posted by daisydog View Post
          I don't know about the construction noise, but if your room is close to Harbor Blvd. (near the front entrance of the motel) you will get plenty of traffic noise.
          I usually request one of the rooms that's right on Harbor and have never had a problem with traffic noise. When I've stayed there I haven't heard any construction noise.
          Originally posted by migo
          I poop with joy!
          Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

Comment

I stayed there in late October and heard no noise from the construction or traffic on Harbor Blvd.

Comment

stayed there last November, never heard construction or traffic, and i was like 2 rooms down from the street (and right next to the shuttle if that means anything)
              Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
              You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
              Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainEO,ATIS View Post
                No. I stayed there last August and never heard anything. But you do get a good view of the cranes and water tank thing.
                The water tank thing is actually a giant air conditioning system. It freezes little balls at night and then the cool air is pumped under ground to all of the shops and restaurants at the back end of the park. This is Disney being "green". I know off topic but hey.

Sam
                SamLand's Disney Adventures

Comment

thank you all! def gonna stay here ;]
                  Love meeting new fellow Disney fanatics! Facebook Me: Michael Van Anthony Jr

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X