X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desert Inn and Suites

has anyone stayed here?

Re: Desert Inn and Suites

Anyone? I would like a few reviews as well. My family and I have May 20-28 booked here.

Comment

I've stayed there. It's not too bad very clean and nice.
      DisneyTwins
      Since May 2003

Comment

My family and I stay there everytime we go on vacation. I love this place, the rooms(depending on what suite you book) are comfy to me and roomy.The prices are fair and I have never had a bad thing to say about the place....going again in September..looking forward to it.

Comment

When we can't get the EC rate at HOJO this is our go to spot. I've got it booked for 4 nights next month. Clean, usually quiet and close by. The front desk staff is good too.

Enjoying the warmth and sunshine of Phoenix between Disney trips.

Comment

check out the reviews on trip advisor, and most people post pics as well if you want to view those.
            sigpic

Comment

My family LOVES the Desert Inn & Suites! We have stayed there 4 times this past year and have never had a bad experience. We tried another hotel near Disneyland Once (Anaheim Plaza) and were disappointed by the dirtiness and the farther walk. We will only be staying at the Desert Inn from now on. It is not fancy but it is so close to the parks and the free continental breakfast starts our day right.
              Me (Monique, 44) :ap:, DH (44) :captain:, DS (11) :yea:, DD (7) dMom
              My trips:
              DLR - every year when I was a kid, took a 21 year break and finally returned 9/09.
              DLR - 9/09, 1/10, 4/10, 9/10, & one last annual pass trip 1/11.
              WDW - 9/06

Comment

We stay there when we go. It's a great location and the rooms have always been clean. My only complaint has been the breakfast. It's always seemed very limited and basic.

Comment

Glad I found this thread; we're staying there for the first time soon and this put some concerns to rest!

Our last stay was at Anaheim Plaza Inn & Suites and that place was a dump.
                  DisneyTouristBlog | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Please Visit My Travel Photography Blog, Covering Southern California and Beyond!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X