This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramada Maingate At The Park

I'm new here, so I'm not sure if there are other reviews that I can look at, but I wanted to know if anyone had any information on the Ramada Maingate on S. Harbor. I know there are two, but the one I'm looking at is right across from the Disneyland entrance. This hotel has the best rates that I can see, but I was wondering if that was because of lousy rooms or something

Re: Ramada Maingate At The Park

I stay there all the time. The renovated rooms are realy nice the older ones are ok. You can't beat the location and the staff is wonderful!!
    These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
    My company had a special night at the park
    WdW trip report with WWoHP
    NYE 2011 trip report
    Mice Chat 7th anniversary
    Leap year 24 hour report
    New DCA trip report
    NYE 2012
    HKDL trip report

Comment

We just stayed there for the Mice Chat anniversary. I'm pretty sure the room was recently renovated--on a previous stay we saw that section of the building being worked on. Right now the swimming pool is being renovated.

I was prepared for the sucky WiFi we had on past visits, but it was working flawlessly this time. The breakfast is nothing special, but I get by easily on instant oatmeal, juice, and coffee. They also have boiled eggs, pastries, bread, cold cereals, and fruit.

Not only close to the east entrance to the resort, it's a short stroll to the Anaheim Garden Walk.

Here's a picture of our room when we checked in:
      Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
      2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
      2014 so far: 7846 miles, 451,000 feet
      sigpic

Comment

Thank you so much!!! Your reviews have helped me make my mind up. I will definitely be staying at the Ramada. Afain, thanks

Comment

We stay here all the time. Never had a problem.

Comment

The picture posted by the PP is one of the renovated premium rooms. They charge more for those rooms. The older rooms aren't so great so if you like the pic above, be sure and book a premium room. They have some specials for the upgraded rooms listed on their website right now.

Comment

The picture I posted above was a room we got for $59/night on special. It is not a premium room.
              Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
              2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
              2014 so far: 7846 miles, 451,000 feet
              sigpic

Comment

I'm with Trekkie Dad, we stay there all the time and have never had a problem. Close walk, pizza in the front, great morning continental breakfast. Staff is nice. The only thing is parking can get a little tight at night, especially with the Tony Romas sharing space next door, but if you drive and park, once you are there it is fine.
                Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X