Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Some Orange County eateries you might want to check out

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Fun] Some Orange County eateries you might want to check out

    I just found a few videos of these OC restaurants and thought I'd share:















    Last edited by Retrocool; 03-24-2011, 03:51 PM.

  • #2
    Re: Some Orange County eateries you might want to check out

    This should probably be moved to the So. Cal. Restaurant reviews forum.

    Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Some Orange County eateries you might want to check out

      Yuck. Raw.

      Just when you thought vegetarianism couldn't get any worse..


      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Some Orange County eateries you might want to check out

        Originally posted by explodingboy View Post
        Yuck. Raw.

        Just when you thought vegetarianism couldn't get any worse..
        I posted videos of 8 different restaurants, and only one of them serves raw food. Yes, raw food is a particular type of veganism that many people practice. People who practice it are probably glad to know that a restaurant for them is available in SoCal. You may not like the idea or be interested in trying a raw foods diet, and that's OK, but why focus on only one of the restaurants and make a snarky comment about it? You might enjoy one or more of the other restaurants shown.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Some Orange County eateries you might want to check out

          Originally posted by Retrocool View Post
          I posted videos of 8 different restaurants, and only one of them serves raw food. Yes, raw food is a particular type of veganism that many people practice. People who practice it are probably glad to know that a restaurant for them is available in SoCal. You may not like the idea or be interested in trying a raw foods diet, and that's OK, but why focus on only one of the restaurants and make a snarky comment about it? You might enjoy one or more of the other restaurants shown.
          To be fair, the Raw one was really the only one that jumped out at me too - all the rest look like pretty standard stuff that can be found on many street corners all over the place.

          That being said - the raw place looks pretty tasty. I'd like to try to it see the ways they manipulate food without actually cooking it.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Some Orange County eateries you might want to check out

            The Chinese-Islamic place is really good. Service is flaky, but the food is really good and pretty unique for the area.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Some Orange County eateries you might want to check out

              Originally posted by clippers6 View Post
              The Chinese-Islamic place is really good. Service is flaky, but the food is really good and pretty unique for the area.
              I need to check that place out (being a resident of Anaheim). Watching that video made my mouth water.
              "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

              AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

              Comment

              Ad Widget

              Collapse
              Working...
              X