Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone recently stayed at the Jolly Roger Hotel?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone recently stayed at the Jolly Roger Hotel?

We booked an amazing deal package through Allegiant and will be staying at the Jolly Roger. I found some not so nice reviews on Mice Chat, but they were all old. Same with Trip Advisor - very few recent reviews. I was very impressed that the general manager addressed each one of the negative (and positive) reviews on TripAdvisor and it seems that the place was recently renoed. This hotel was an incredible deal (along with airfare) and we realize it's not going to be a Hilton - but would like any recent reviews that people might like to share. Thanks!

Re: Has anyone recently stayed at the Jolly Roger Hotel?

I stayed there once a long time ago, a few years back, but I'm not at all a picky hotel person. It was fine. I slept well..... sorry I'm not more helpful.... We used to go to hotwire and pick the cheapest hotel in the area we wanted to stay and see what it was! It was kinda fun staying at all those weird places... and one time it was the jolly roger... but it was a smokin deal.

Now we stay at Eden Roc, it's right down the street from PP and DGC, near the Jolly Roger, and it's cheap and an easy walk to the parks... but it's old, the beds are ok, and I don't care about the pool... but it's not as nice as the jolly roger. Sorry this isnt a very helpful reply!

Comment

I stayed about a year ago and it was horrible! The room was covered with roaches. The sheets hadn't been changed and had stains on them. There was mold in the shower and the room stank like smoke. When we complained to the manager, he just laughed (literally) and told us if we didn't like go and stay somewhere else, but "good luck cause everything is booked." NEVER AGAIN!!!!! So we were stuck. Now we stay only at HoJo's or Candy Cane. Hope your stay turns out better.
      Originally posted by migo
      I poop with joy!
      Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

Comment

Jolly Roger was the first hotel I stayed at when I visited Disneyland in 1997 for for the first time. I have fond memories of the restraunt and the pool. But I'm bit sure what it's like now. From memory of my last trip, when I stayed at the Fairfield Inn on Harbour, The joly roger is a bit of a walk to Disneyland.
        Can't wait for December 2012 when I FINALLY get back to Disneyland Resort! My first trip in over 7 years

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X