This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotel with a bunkbed?

When I was looking at hotels, I saw one that had a set of bunk beds for the kids, but I can't remember which hotel it was and I can't find it! If anyone knows, please post, thanks!!
    Yaye!

Re: Hotel with a bunkbed?

The Park Vue Inn has bunk beds in some of the rooms. They are nice bunk beds.

http://parkvueinn.com/rooms-and-amen...chooserhttp://

Queen & 1 Bunk Bed option.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Holiday Inn Anaheim (Disneyland Hotels Anaheim - Holiday Inn Hotel Anaheim Resort Area) has Kids Suites with bunkbeds. I ran across this when I was planning our last trip. I loved the idea, but decided not to do it due to the distance from the park. We stayed at the Anaheim Fairfield instead.

Comment

We stayed at the Hyatt in a kids suite. Bunk bed and their own TV in one room, king bed in the other. Not close enough to walk to the park but great shuttle.

Comment

Hojo Anaheim also has kids' suites with bunk beds. It has 2 TVs and 2 bathrooms. The hotel is located close enough to walk to the parks.

Comment

Originally posted by dfan07 View Post
            Hojo Anaheim also has kids' suites with bunk beds. It has 2 TVs and 2 bathrooms. The hotel is located close enough to walk to the parks.
            Maybe that was the one! I knew it was close enough to walk...
            Yaye!

Comment

Weve stayed at both they Hyatt Regency right by DL, and the Grand Californian. Both are great hotels, depending on how much you want to spend. They both have bunkbeds. The Hyatt is a fabulous hotel, at a reasonable price.

Comment

The Desert Palms has bunk beds in the kids suite. They're nice enough and it's a quick walk to the parks.

Comment

The Grand Californian has them too. We got a room with them back in February.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X