This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Review] Freeloader Cockroaches

We arrived at the Anaheim Plaza Inn & Suites at around 6:30PM. We had a speedy check-in and before we knew it we were in the room unpacking and gearing up for a few hours of fun at the park. 12:30PM we returned to the room to get some sleep for an all out assault on the park the next day.

In the morning while we were getting ready we were welcomed by a visitor:

When we returned to the room at about 10:30PM we were welcomed by another visitor:

Again I proceeded to herded and captured the cockroach for a photo shoot and to be presented to the front desk.

sigpic

Re: Freeloader Cockroaches

"You cockroaches wanna play rough? OK I"M RELOADIN'!!!"

Comment

yuck. I was at the Marriott in Fullerton and although I did not see any roaches while there one did come out of the laundry bag I brought home from the hotel. Disgusting!!!

Comment

if those bugs are not paying for the room their not welcome in it lol

:whistling
        It's a music Celebration
        Come on, come on, come on
        Strike up the band,
        Feel the beat, what a great sensation
        Come on, come on, come on
        Move and clap your hands,
        Get into the Spirit
        Let everyone hear it,
        So come on, come on

:whistling
        Step into the Magic
        Watch the stories come alive
        Step into the Magic
        Every color shines so bright
        Step into the Magic!!!!
        :ap:
        -Disneyland Forever Fireworks

Comment

I've stayed at the Anaheim Plaza twice...last august and two years ago august. The first time we were on the ground floor and there was a bug in tub when we first got there. We had no problems after that was removed by the staff. The second time we stayed we were on the second floor and didn't find any bugs at all during the 3 nights we stayed there.
          -Jennelle AKA Blue AKA Dory

Originally posted by drphibes
          SBF's lasso of truth makes grown men want to go pee pee.
          Originally posted by ReverendGonzo
          Have you considered buying a bed?...as far as I can tell you live in an apartment with a computer, a coupon for hungry howies, and there may or may not be a llama there...
          DLR trips in 2011: Jan 12,29,30, Feb 10, March 29, April 3, 22, May 14, 18, 25, June 9, August 8, 21...hopefully soooooooooon

FB, Twitter

Comment

The picture of the cockroach with the hotel logo would look great on yelp.com

Comment

Yuck... I have stayed at some pretty cheap hotels around the DLR, but never had that issue...
              I open a toy, review it and take mediocore pictures. Read all about it HERE!

Originally posted by VintageMouse;n8463446

You know best :-)

Comment

that is to bad.of all the 5 times i have stayed there never have i had a problem. my room over looked the ToT, and not once did i have any bugs! so i am sorry this happend, but you know i am sure this happends to any hotel, even hojo and BWPPI. It wont stop me from staying at APPI.It may be a cheap hotel, but it's nicer then some.

Comment

i also want to say that i have seen worse. so just one bug is not going to stop me from staying there. i will just rememvber to pack my raid believe me there is worse at a cheap hotel you can see then some bug..

Comment

I agree, these cockroaches should not only stop playing WoW in their parents' basement, but they should also move out of their parents' basement, get a job and pay rent.
                    My adventures in Wonderland began when I followed the White Rabbit down the rabbit hole. All of the sudden--I fell! Down... down... down...

Comment

'Strike yer colors ye bloomin cockroachers!!!'

Well, it just seemed so very necessary.
                      "It has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was kid."
                      - Walt Disney on Disneyland

[IMG]http://micechat.com/forums/%3Ca%20href=http://img825.imageshack.us/i/capsalute.jpg/%20target=_blank%3E

Comment

I have been using the Anaheim Plaza for over five years now and not once have I seen a bug or a cockroach. The quality of the rooms doesn't bother me since most of the time is spent at the parks. Given its close proximity to the parks AND Gardenwalk I would say its a great hotel for the price. Never had a bad experience there.
                        "Up" is a relative concept. It has no intrinsic value.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X