This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] New Menus-Tangaroa Terrace and Trader Sam's

Again i searched and did not find a menu for Tangaroa Terrace and Trader Sam's (at DLH) so i figured i'd post it! And i found the complete menu at Allears.net. So for those that like to look at menus here you go!

Tangaroa Terrace:
    Menu Date: May 2011

Burgers, Sandwiches & More
    Served All Day

Angus 1/3 lb. Hawaiian Cheeseburger - Ground Angus Burger with Teriyaki Sauce, Fresh Grilled Pineapple, Havarti Cheese, Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato on a Multigrain Bun with choice of Sweet Potato Fries or Green Papaya Slaw. $10.19

Angus 1/3 lb. Cheeseburger - Ground Angus Burger with American Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato and our Classic Sauce on a Multigrain Bun with choice of Sweet Potato Fries or Green Papaya Slaw. $9.49

Barbecue Chicken Sandwich - Panko-crusted Chicken Breast, Tamarind Barbecue Sauce and Green Papaya Slaw on a Multigrain Bun served with Sweet Potato Fries. $9.49

Island Fish and Chips - Panko-crusted Mahi Mahi and Sweet Potato Fries served with Lime Tartar Sauce. $9.99

Look for our Daily Dinner Specials at the Order Kiosk!

Salads & Flatbread Pizzas
    Served All Day

Asian Chicken Salad - Diced Chicken Breast on a blend of Fresh Lettuces, Cabbage, Carrots, Red & Gold Bell Peppers with Cashews, Cucumbers, Enoki Mushrooms and Rice Noodles tossed in a Sesame Vinaigrette. $8.49

Crispy Tofu Salad - Ginger-Soy Marinated Tofu fried crispy in a Coconut Panko Breading, served atop a blend of Fresh Lettuces, Cabbage, Carrots, Red & Gold Bell Peppers and Grape Tomatoes lightly tossed in a Citrus Vinaigrette. $8.49

Kalua Pork Flatbread - Pulled Pork, Barbecue Sauce, Red Onion, Cilantro and Mozzarella Cheese. $8.99

Cheese Flatbread - Marinara Sauce and Mozzarella Cheese. $7.99

Kid's Menu
    Kid's Meals include choice of small Low-fat milk, Juice Box or small bottled water.
    Grilled Salmon - Served with Jasmine Rice and Fresh Fruit. $6.99
    Hamburger - Served with Jasmine Rice and Fresh Fruit. $5.99
    Chicken Breast Nuggets - Served with Jasmine Rice and Fresh Fruit. $5.99

Assorted Desserts, Pastries, Fruit, and Chips Also Available.

Self-Serve Beverages
    Cold Beverages - Regular $2.79, Large $3.29
    Hot Beverages - $2.79

Breakfast at Tangoroa Terrace

Breakfast Menu

Served until 11:00 a.m.

Breakfast Platter - Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Roasted Potatoes and a Biscuit. $6.99

Breakfast Wrap - Scrambled Eggs, Ham, Avocado and Shredded Cheese in a Whole-Wheat Wrap, served with Roasted Potatoes. $6.99

Egg White, Vegetable and Tofu Bake - Filled with Silken Tofu, Spinach, Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Onions and Cheese, topped with a Sauteed Mushroom Tomato Vinaigrette and served with Fresh Fruit. $6.99

French Toast - Topped with Warm Banana-Caramel Sauce, dusted with Powdered Sugar and served with Bacon. $6.99

Grilled Cinnamon-Spiced Oatmeal Cakes - Served with Island Fruit Compote and Greek Yogurt. $5.99

Kid's Menu
    Kid's Meals include choice of small Low-fat milk, Juice Box or small bottled water.

Kid's Breakfast Platter - Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, and Roasted Potatoes. $5.99
    Kid's French Toast - Dusted with Powdered Sugar and served with Bacon and Fresh Fruit. $5.99

Assorted Breakfast Pastries, Fruit, and Cold Cereal Also Available.

Self-Serve Beverages
    Cold Beverages - Regular $2.79, Large $3.29
    Hot Beverages - $2.79

Trader Sam's

Food Items

Pu Pu Platter - Tamarind-glazed Island Pork 'Wings', Sweet and Spicy Asian Wings, Panko-crusted Chinese Long Beans, Green Papaya Slaw, and Sriracha Aioli. $15.99

Tamarind-Glazed Island Pork 'Wings' - served with crunchy Green Papaya Slaw. $12.99

Sweet and Spicy Asian Wings - Coated with Citrus-Honey, Red Chili-Spiced Sauce, and Green Papaya Slaw. $10.99

Fish Tacos - with Grilled Mahi Mahi, Cabbage, and Lime-Tartar Sauce wrapped in Corn Tortillas. $9.99

Panko-Crusted Chinese Long Beans - Served with Sriracha Aioli. $7.99

Chicken-Lettuce Wraps - with Sauteed Chicken, Hoisin Ginger Sauce, and crispy Lettuce Cups. $9.99

Ahi Poke - with Sushi-grade Ahi, Avocado, Wasabi Yuzu, Sriracha Aioli and Wonton Chips. $9.99

Kalua Pork Flatbread - with Pulled Pork, Red Onion, Cilantro, Barbecue Sauce, and Mozzarella. $8.99

Cheese Flatbread - with Marinara and Mozzarella. $7.99

Trader Sam's Dessert Flight - Pineapple Upside-down Cake, Cappuccino-Chocolate Chunk Brownie, and Fruit Parfait. $7.99

Specialty Beverages
    Uh Oa! - Whoever is brave enough to conjure up this concoction cursed by Uh Oa, the tiki goddess of disaster, must be forewarned: When you mess with Polynesia, the tiki gods will squeeze ya (often with a lime)!
    -- Light and Dark Rums, Orange, Passion Fruit, Guava, and Grapefruit Juices, Falernum, Cinnamon, and Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice. Recommended for Two or more Guests.

Krakatoa Punch - There's no escaping falling in lava with this exotic eruption of flavor!
    -- Reserve and Spiced Rums, Tropical Juices, Orgeat (Almond) Syrup, Sam's Gorilla Grog, and Hibiscus Grenadine. Served in a souvenir Tiki Glass.

HippopotoMai-Tai - Dare to enter this hippo pool with...Bang! Bang! Two shots of Rum! Don't worry this drink is only dangerous when you start to wiggle your ears!
    -- Light and Dark Rums, Orange Curacao, Orgeat (Almond) Syrup, Organic Agave Nectar, and Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice. Served in a souvenir Tiki Glass.

Shrunken Zombie Head - Every time business shrinks for our favorite head salesman he celebrates with one of these supernatural potions.
    -- Reserve and Aged Rums, Tropical Juices, Falernum, and Cinnamon.

Rosita's Margarita - And now, Senors and Senoritas, please place your ice into the center...of the glass, that is, as we present this enchanted cocktail from Rosita. (P.S. Whatever happened to her?)
    -- Reposado Tequila, Orange Curacao, Organic Agave Nectar, Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice, and Falernum.

Ka-Blue-Ie! - Gorillas, rifles, dynamite, and river water don't mix...or do they? (Always makes a splash!)
    -- Light Rum, Cream of Coconut, Pinapple Juice, and a splash of Blue Curacao.

Mosquito Mojito - Trading for the ingredients of this refreshing antidote for malaria didn't cost Sam an arm and a leg. But it did cost him a mint!
    -- Strawberry Rum, Organic Agave Nectar, Falernum, Mint, and Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice topped with Soda Water.

Piranha Pool - It will take some skillful navigating to get you through this one! A mixture that's sure to attack your thirst for adventure!
    -- Strawberry Vodka blended with Pineapple Juice, Cream of Coconut, Strawberry Puree, and Blue Curacao.

Ginger's Pear-adise - When you put your hand out for this one be careful...Ginger snaps!
    -- Pear Vodka, Ginger Liqueur, Organic Agave Nectar, and Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice.

Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Rum - Welcome to our tropical hideaway, you lucky people you! If you have one of these starting right away you may be ordering two!
    -- Reserve Rum, Cream of Coconut, and Pineapple and Orange Juices dusted with Cinnamon and Nutmeg.

Lost Safari - Best served with a rhino chaser, this drink gets its point across in the end. Bottoms up!
    -- Dark and Spiced Rums, Tropical Juices, and Sam's Gorilla Grog.

Shipwreck on the Rocks - Have too many of these and you'll be setting a course for Davy Jones' Locker!
    -- Bourbon with Freshly Muddled Lemon and Mint with Organic Agave Nectar.

Sam is pleased to offer the following beers which he acquired in trade. In fact, today he's having a two-for-one special: a beer with two heads for just one of yours!
    Draft Beer
    Kona Longboard Island Lager - Hawaii
    Kona Fire Rock Pale Ale - Hawaii
    Bud Light - America
    Karl Strauss Amber - America

Bottled Beer
    Red Stripe Lager - Jamaica
    Hinano - Tahiti
    Corona Extra - Mexico
    Budweiser - America
    Heineken - Netherlands
    Coors Light - America

Many of Trader Sam's cannibal friends are into wine. Literally.
    Sparkling (Glass/Bottle)
    Abazzia Prosecco Gold, Veneto, Italy
    - Fine Effervescence with delicate apple, ripe pear and a clean citrus finish. $10/$38

White Wine (Glass/Bottle)
    Vista Point Chardonnay, California
    - $8.25/$32
    Kendall-Jackson Vintner's Reserve Chardonnay, California - $9.75/$35
    Rudi Wiest Hooked Riesling, Nahe - $8.75/$33
    Casa Grande Pino Grigiot Delle Venezie, Veneto - $8.75/$33
    New Harbor Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough - $9.75/$35

Red Wine (Glass/Bottle)
    Canyon Road Merlot, California
    - $8.75/$33
    Mirassou Pinot Noir, California - $8.75/$33
    Villa San-Juliette Cabernet Sauvignon, Paso Robles - $10/$38
    Brassfield Estate Cabernet Sauvignon, High Valley - $12.50/$42
    Zen of Zin Old Vine Zinfandel, California - $9/$33

Sangria - A delicious blend of Red Spanish Wine and Mediterranean Citrus topped with Cointreau. $8.50
    White Sangria - A refreshing mix of Pinot Grigio and an array of fruit juices topped with Peach Schnapps. $8.50

Sam's No-Booze Brews
    Jungle River Sunset - This is Sam's favorite sundowner. We don't know why, but orange you glad you asked?
    -- Orange Juice, Falernum, and Hibiscus Grenadine topped with Soda Water.

Skipper Sipper - Enjoy one of these and you'll join the legendary ranks of the brave, charming and witty Jungle Cruise Skippers. We apologize for this inconvenience!
    -- Tropical Juices, Organic Agave Nectar, Falernum, Mint, and Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice topped with Soda Water.

Schweitzer Falls - The Amazing...the Colossal...the Stupendous...the eighth wonder of the world...Dr. Albert Falls' favorite (over the rocks!)
    -- Tropical Juices and Sam's Gorilla Grog topped with Sprite.

Re: New Menus-Tangaroa Terrace and Trader Sam's

Got a thing for menus Apples?

All of this looks really delicious and I'll be sure to check them out on my next visit to the resort.
    "Up" is a relative concept. It has no intrinsic value.

Comment

Originally posted by Eonevoli1017 View Post
      Got a thing for menus Apples?

All of this looks really delicious and I'll be sure to check them out on my next visit to the resort.
      yes. actaully i do. I like to look at menus so i can plan my days at DLR better because i hate going and not knowing where i am going to eat and or what places have what and i am sure that other people like to look at menus also.

Comment

Thanks for that! My friend and I are planning to visit Trader Sam's on our next trip in November and now I'm even more excited after seeing the full menu!

Comment

The Pirahna Pool and the Ka-Blue-Ie are both really good.
          I open in 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Poisonedapples View Post
            yes. actaully i do. I like to look at menus so i can plan my days at DLR better because i hate going and not knowing where i am going to eat and or what places have what and i am sure that other people like to look at menus also.

you get the prize

Comment

Originally posted by l0nepinemall View Post
              Thanks for that! My friend and I are planning to visit Trader Sam's on our next trip in November and now I'm even more excited after seeing the full menu!
              sweet!!

Originally posted by Theflyingtire View Post
              The Pirahna Pool and the Ka-Blue-Ie are both really good.
              cool! good to know!

Originally posted by Soul_Meets_Body View Post
              you get the prize
              sarcastic?

Comment

Thanks, P.A.!!! Nice to see the entire new menus.

I'm curious about the souvenier tiki mugs that they sell with some of the drinks. How much are those?
                Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Originally posted by Aladdin View Post

I'm curious about the souvenier tiki mugs that they sell with some of the drinks. How much are those?
                  I believe all the main drinks were in between 9 and 10 dollars.
                  I open in 2012

Comment

Ok. I gotta ask. Why do we need a menue? I mean, when we are at Disneyland, we can just look at the menue. Why do we need it ahead of time? Is immediate gratification that important? Thanks.

Comment

They need nachos at the bar and I would be in heaven

Comment

Originally posted by Poisonedapples View Post
                        sweet!!

cool! good to know!

sarcastic?

nope. not sarcastic at all. i like to know what the new options are. even though i end up eating at the same places every time

Comment

Originally posted by Aladdin View Post

When we were there a couple of weeks ago, the souvenier drinks ended up being like $16 each. They were worth it though. The glasses are amazing. We got three of them and thankfully the gift shop at the hotel wrapped them up for us so they survived the trip home.

Comment

Originally posted by michaeleisner View Post
                            Ok. I gotta ask. Why do we need a menue? I mean, when we are at Disneyland, we can just look at the menue. Why do we need it ahead of time? Is immediate gratification that important? Thanks.

Well some people like to look ahead at menus of places they are going like for instance disneyland resort. It's a trip planning thing maybe you don't understand, but it's better to look ahead and see the menus before you go on your trip then to waste the precious time at the park wondering around going from one menu at a place to another looking for what you want to eat--really when you do that it waste's time. But that is just my opinion

And i hate to correct you but menu is spelled with out an "E"..

Comment

Thank you for posting these!

I like looking at menus ahead of time because my family plans our meal schedule before we go. There are so many places we enjoy eating at the park that we don't want to waste our time with one that doesn't look like it will have anything we'll enjoy. It also helps build up the anticipation.

Has anyone tried any of the breakfast items at Tangaroa Terrace? The breakfast platter description sounds like what you can get at Tomorrowland Terrace. And the oatmeal cakes sound delicious.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X