Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Clarion Reviews??

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Clarion Reviews??

Hello MiceChatters,

I booked my Disneyland vacation about two months ago through a website called BookIt.com and one option they have is a "mystery hotel" like Expedia. Fortunately, we aren't paying an arm and a leg for a good neighbor hotel.

However unfortunately, the reviews for the Clarion near the Convention Center are extremely mixed. I've looked at several review sites and even searched for past reviews here.

Does anyone have any reviews from personal experience good or bad?

Thanks!

Re: Clarion Reviews??

Have stayed there twice as they are a pet friendly hotel and charge about 30 bucks extra for a pet fee (at the time - this was about a year ago). Not the best rooms, but certainly not the worst....look no further than Motel 6 for the bottom of the barrel. I'd say for what we paid (about 90 a night), it was worth it both times.
    "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ortizmo2000 View Post
      Have stayed there twice as they are a pet friendly hotel and charge about 30 bucks extra for a pet fee (at the time - this was about a year ago). Not the best rooms, but certainly not the worst....look no further than Motel 6 for the bottom of the barrel. I'd say for what we paid (about 90 a night), it was worth it both times.
      Thanks! We aren't bringing our 3 pups but it's nice to know that we have the option available.

Comment

Hope you have fun. We began choosing the Clarion after the Anaheim Park Sheraton went from a no pet fee policy to a 50 dollar one. The rooms were nicer than Clarion but only by a few degrees.

Of course at the end of a day it's really just a room to crash after a day in the park. Personally, I found the Sheraton to be nicer AND they have great views of the fireworks on the upper floors. The Clarion is actually blocked by the Sheraton tower.

I don't think the Clarion will disappoint though.
        "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

I stayed there for 1 night last October, and while the room was clean for the most part but not a great room, for the 40 I paid for the 1 night off priceline, it was acceptable, but I would personally not pay more then 50/night for this hotel.

The front desk staff was rather rude and slow when I stayed there, but maybe they have found better staff by now.

Comment

We stayed there before. Won't do it again. The power went out in the whole hotel, half the family was up in the rooms and the other half downstairs in the lobby. They had no idea when the power was going to be restored. Rooms were OK and restaurant was OK too. My sister just returned from a trip there last month and told me she will never stay there again. Desk clerks were rude and not helpful, room was OK but restaurant service needed improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by diznimom View Post
              We stayed there before. Won't do it again. The power went out in the whole hotel, half the family was up in the rooms and the other half downstairs in the lobby. They had no idea when the power was going to be restored. Rooms were OK and restaurant was OK too. My sister just returned from a trip there last month and told me she will never stay there again. Desk clerks were rude and not helpful, room was OK but restaurant service needed improvement.
              To be fair the hotel likely had no control over a power outage and as such can't give a time frame for when the power would go back on.

I've had the power go out a few times at work when I was working in hotels, and we honestly had no idea when it would come back on, it was beyond the hotels control.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X